Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

In a terrible attempt to create a cliffhanger, the author just completely ruined the remote feeling of a climax that he had barely managed to create.

@VonCesaw The story is crap. Or rather, I expect it to be crap (it doesn't look like the author is competent enough to develop a cohesive story from what I have read so far. But it is too early to come to a conclusion)
However, you are right about the art. Slipped my mind since I am not enjoying the story thus far, but the artist does seem quite experienced. Actually, that is probably the reason why I decided to give this series a shot. I just really hope that our author quickly gain experience and learn from his mistakes. Please, don't leave us with this kind of endpage again (actually, can we blame the artist for that? how does that work anyways? Who decided that the last page will feature a fully visible lewd loli, and not merely their shadow to add more mystery?)

Double-page supporter
I always liking stories about taking care of lolis. Whatever crap the plot or story it is, this series is great for me.

I remember being at least interested in this one until chapter 7, nah not for me the story looks likes its going to be a mess.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bramia I was wondering about that from chapter 1, I was a couple pages in and decided to check the comments to see if the warning signs I got were just me being paranoid.

Can't tell if the new girl is a thief or a fairy or just an dumb urchin who stole a broken pair of bloomers and thought those + panties = shorts

I don't like the MC.
and the girls are WAYYY to young.

What is this a harem of 8 year olds?

Is he going to attack a nursery next?

Fed-Kun's army
There's a lot I want to say about this manga, about isekai in general and how people are taking really good concepts like "running an orphanage in fantasyland" and butchering them more than ever before by just checking the isekai boxes with the bare minimum of effort. I had like three paragraphs mentally prepared.

And then that outfit just blew all my thoughts away. Like, what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ecchi + loli...

I'm afraid to see if this is as bad as I'm suspecting. Is this one of those "you're now on a watch list" manga?

Dex-chan lover
Typical Japanese MC who's only redeeming feature is cooking. I'm tired from how edgy he is.
Overall, art is good but the story is fail.

Double-page supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
grooming? nooooo, we don't use that word here. we nurture the young lolis in these isekai, we give them homes(so they have nowhere else to go), love(so they become emotionally attached to us), food(stick in the thought Mc= good food everyone else =no food) and most importantly a reason to exist(we all know what this means).

no grooming going on in this isekai

Users who are viewing this thread