Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect this manga to be such a hit here. I mean 500k views and over 14k followers for a manga that is tagged as harem and loli? I didn't actually expect that. I mean stat-wise that's about 1/3rd to 1/4th of Tensei Slime, so that's a lot. Even the views per chapter is exceeding harem series like Yuragi no Yuuna-san.

Guess we're all just degenerates that loves beast-girl lolis.... and that's good.

Aggregator gang
the lesson of the story here is, if you want to legally surrounded by loli, build an orphanage...

At least this is a hundred times better than the infamous slime manga.
People these days are really unpretentious for overrating bad manga like that.
In contrast, this manga doesn't really try to go all out into the adventurer + politician + expert + inventor trope that most novel adaptions nowadays try and spectacularly fail at.

It just focuses on one specific "business" led by someone who came to a different world, and while it is an assemblage of Isekai-tropes (beastmen,summoning ceremony,heroes,elves,adventurers guild,kingdoms at war,slavery,etc.) it does not try to elaborate and make use of all of them, which lets you focus more on the "slice of life"-aspects this manga is all about.

For now I'd say it's somewhere around 3-4 stars, but it has potential for 5-6, depending on how the cards are played.
Meanwhile, "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta" is at best a 3 star, if not 2 star manga.
Every chapter is basically a reiteration of what happened last chapter but with new side characters introduced. It gets old so fast that there is no reason to continue reading it at all, especially since the main character has +- no personality or character traits at all.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. maybe the protector skill is.. 'when someone under your wing need some protection' kind of requirements to activate?

@DarklordVor - i dropped Yuragi as soon as it went full ToloveRu rip-off.. i was enjoying the fighting part then they pull that shit out..

@Asriel - agreed.. and Slime is just overrated.. and he is indeed OP.. so OP the he destroyed many good materials that can be used to improve the manga.. hahaha..

Contributor
This elf clothes are probably the worst i seen since a long time.
Even in eroge, it should be more subtle.

Anyway, Lucia is fluffy, her relationship with tsundere Mc is probably the only interesting thing here.

@Asriel

At least this is a hundred times better than the infamous slime manga.
People these days are really unpretentious for overrating bad manga like that.
In contrast, this manga doesn't really try to go all out into the adventurer + politician + expert + inventor trope that most novel adaptions nowadays try and spectacularly fail at.

Pffft.

This manga just had a chapter where one of the antagonists got mad about be disrespected in spite of being the best hooker in her country.

The line art is sloppy, the character designs are half assed, and the backgrounds are lazy or non existent. Tensei Slime arguably has some problems this doesn't, but this has some glaring issues in comparison.

@Fuko someone should make a manga about FBI officers volunteering to get isekai'd so they can crack down on lolicons in other worlds. There's already one about a dude whose job is to isekai people

Aggregator gang
The Isekai is kinda pointless. All MC does it dragged into trouble waters. All the Art is fixated on Lolis and their expressions.

This pretty much summarizes the whole story from what I’ve read.

Users who are viewing this thread