Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

@ganggangnigga
Dude, it is pedofilia. I usually overlook it when I see it in hentai, because I think it is a 'safe' environment to satisfy your kink. Not that I think this is meant for the mainstream, but it is such an awkward approach.

Also, goddamn, son. I had to scroll really far to see my comment, because I didn't recall what this was.

Double-page supporter
@MarceloYuri
You are seriously comparing child sex victims to drawings. Why do you have to take the piss on those that were abused?
Some drawing of a toddler getting anal is not equivalent to Daisy's Destruction.
You don't have the moral high ground. Taking the piss of those actually sexually abused when they were kids, Sad!

@ganggangnigga
Dude, you just did a 180. You were the one that was okay with this.

Also, I was five years old when I got raped. It was 1996, we lived in a farm, one of the workers taught me how to do oral on him and later anal. It went for a week and when I told people they laughed thinking I was making stuff up. So, yeah, I think I can talk about this. If you want more info to prove, I will send you the address of the farm so you can look it in google.

You are a sad boy, I overcome this alone and come to terms with it. What happened to me was awful and shouldn't happen to anyone. But there are people that are actually sick and can't help themselves, so, yes, I am okay with a drawing instead of an actual child getting sodomize like was. What I am not okay is you romanticizing it in a story. So, I am okay with it on hentai, but not in an story long manga.

Did I make myself clear enough? I hope so, I don't have crayons.

Double-page supporter
@MarceloYuri
Dude, you just did a 180. You were the one that was okay with this.
uhh what? raggy?
I stated the japs were comfortable with shota and loli. Then you stated some drawing is pedophilia and I called it for what it was:Which was you comparing a drawing to real child sex abuse. There's a difference between enjoying some rape manga and going and actively raping your fellow peers.

Also, I was five years old when I got raped. It was 1996, we lived in a farm, one of the workers taught me how to do oral on him and later anal. It went for a week and when I told people they laughed thinking I was making stuff up. So, yeah, I think I can talk about this. If you want more info to prove, I will send you the address of the farm so you can look it in google.
Hmm, my trans girlfriend was sexually abused by a family friend from 2002 to 2005 when she was just a kid.They would buy her toys and then tell her if she wants some "milk". Obviously, she didn't know what "milk" was but she was groomed into 'dancing' and sleeping with them. They are now convicted and even though she gets upset when she sees loli/shota material, she can atleast realize its a fictional drawing rather than the real thing.

You are a sad boy
P O K E M O N L O T I O N

What I am not okay is you romanticizing it in a story. So, I am okay with it on hentai, but not in an story long manga.
If you are so upset by a manga romanticizing loli/shota maybe you should go postal and kill pedophiles to get some relief. Its just a story. I don't like NTR but i can't help the fact there are cucks out there who like their partner getting shagged by another peer.
Ultimatum go eliminate pedophiles instead of bitching about a retarded manga. You are in the majority regarding romance with the young girls so you are not exactly bashing the fash here.

please get people to check it all over it is translated realy wierd and how she got to those meanings are not clear, otherwise its perfect

Dex-chan lover
the art is fine. the story, well, until Chapter 2 now there's not much provided, but might turn interesting. the only real issue would be the translation. please grab some proofreader before printing and we'd be good.

Power Uploader
Seeing how bad the last version was I decided to do a slightly less bad version myself. I also liked the loli. Feel free to tell me if you see any mistakes, translation-wise or otherwise.

What a good hero. I'm glad this didn't turn dark and have the thug get his way.

Dex-chan lover
Seems this one is skipping any pretense of epic adventure and getting right to loli collecting.

Aggregator gang
Because there's a loli who want to be his wife, even he refusing, people will still say shit.

Users who are viewing this thread