Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Genius parents, more often than not in these stories the parents are oblivious to the kids' power until they grow up and straight up tell them.
This is good, I like it.

Dex-chan lover
the sister wanted to show her some magic so it's confirmed to exist so will she be able to use it or will she literally just play with animals?

Dex-chan lover
>I want to make a manga about animals and fluffiness!
>but I can't draw animals worth a damn, mmm
>screw it! I'm going in!

let's not forget the whole "Loved by all animals EXCEPT for hoomans" part

Fed-Kun's army
30+ chapters? Paying respecc to fantasy creatures? Petting and fluffiness? YES PLEASE!

Also, thank you so much translator-san(s) and translatorfriend-sans. These chapters are so long, and it must take so much work to get them done and ready. I wish I could donate money to you, but alas, I barely have enough to scrape by myself.

@Axelord @The_DCG This manga much like the far majority of Isekai is an adaptation of a light novel. At this point that should be clear with the adaptation out there. lol

Fed-Kun's army
... I didnt know i needed this, now i do... Also am drowning in the sugar sea, pls send halp!

Dex-chan lover
Story of FLOOF. I'm so in.

Though I kinda have questions about the MC. She actively ignored her mother's request to sit still and talks without proper enunciation. This is all fine for a child, but mentally, she should be an adult. Doesn't she feel weird acting this way? Or is it just that, an act?

Users who are viewing this thread