Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I feel silly for asking this but couldn't find any answers to this on other sites, is falco going to end up as mc's love interest bc i keep seeing "older male lead" listed on the baka and nu tags. :c

(i'd love to be told no but... Ive been burned by other series deciding a parent - child relationship wasn't good enough.)

Last edited:
How old is she again?
She chose to leave her kid then he almost died.
And know she say she will do anything for him?
How about leave and never come back?

Dex-chan lover
There is an old expression that says holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. I see many of the commenters just want Lyra to be punished rather than thinking about how good it would be for Leon if their relationship was repaired. It isn't about what she did wrong, that is in the past. What's most important now is what she can do now to make it right, to heal Leon's pain. If Leon forgives her it isn't about her "getting away with it". It's about Leon being able to move on and become more whole.

Group Leader
I feel silly for asking this but couldn't find any answers to this on other sites, is falco going to end up as mc's love interest bc i keep seeing "older male lead" listed on the baka and nu tags. :c

(i'd love to be told no but... Ive been burned by other series deciding a parent - child relationship wasn't good enough.)
Yes and no, they'll most likely become a true couple when her body gets older and mature. She's an adult reincarnated into a child's body. Thank god she's not Rudeus Greyrat, so we'll avoid child sex scenes.

Group Leader
There is an old expression that says holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. I see many of the commenters just want Lyra to be punished rather than thinking about how good it would be for Leon if their relationship was repaired. It isn't about what she did wrong, that is in the past. What's most important now is what she can do now to make it right, to heal Leon's pain. If Leon forgives her it isn't about her "getting away with it". It's about Leon being able to move on and become more whole.
He was healing fine with the FMC's help, it's Lyra's fault for renewing the trauma. She could have stayed gone forever and Falco would be better for it, closure or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah she's still a shitty parent, typical parental-redemption-arc be damned.

Thanks for the chap!

Being unable to understand others socially doesn't make you a shitty person.
This coming from someone who can't understand other peoples emotions very well, as well as facial expressions.
you could just as easily say that she's mentally handicapped in a sense, as someone with a lot of mental health issues, a lot of people find me to be horrible to be around.

[Worry not, I can't have kids, not won't traumatize any myself]

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... Playing with the age i see... A world where they could live till the age of 200, so their "heart" mature slowly since there is no pressure to mature fast (Like we do, where at the age of 15/6 we are demanded to ACT mature, and not just let the person mature by themself) So even someone at the age of 70 or something will have the heart of a teenager.

... Now i just realize WHY teenager is a bad parent

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she's still a shitty parent, typical parental-redemption-arc be damned.

Thanks for the chap!
Won't say she is a shitty parent (even though she is shitty), but based on their aging and the society (based on what is shown until now) she is basically a teenager to became a parent out of nowhere, A teenager who got the privilege of an adult in a world where 50 years old person is basically like someone who just reach their 20s in our world.

Dex-chan lover
He was healing fine with the FMC's help, it's Lyra's fault for renewing the trauma. She could have stayed gone forever and Falco would be better for it, closure or not.
That's your opinion which I disagree with but ultimately it would be up to Falco to decide what is best for him not either of us.

damn, now i just noticed that this has a Romance tag, I'm scared it'll turn into the ones ur thinking of

Dex-chan lover
Of course they are gonna forgive her for what she did, classic. She not only decided to leave her own child alone without anything, she stole HER CHILDS OWN MONEY FROM HIM while leaving him. She basically told him to go die. "I think she is a kind person afterall" what..

Thank you for the chapter! How far are raws, by the way?
We're already on par with the raws. The mangaka had a break before starting volume 3 (or so I think) - My raw source is comic walker. So I simply wait for the parts of the chapter to be fully uploaded before I translate the whole chapter. ^^
I'll post the link here for anyone who is curious if they have to wait long for the new chapter to be posted: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00201329010000_68/

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... Playing with the age i see... A world where they could live till the age of 200, so their "heart" mature slowly since there is no pressure to mature fast (Like we do, where at the age of 15/6 we are demanded to ACT mature, and not just let the person mature by themself) So even someone at the age of 70 or something will have the heart of a teenager.

... Now i just realize WHY teenager is a bad parent
We're actually pretty well-geared as a species to start out as teenagers.

For one thing, this idea that you're supposed to be all independent and raise kids on your own?

Complete and utter bullshit. The human species is supposed to work in large groups of extended families. This is why in these times of trouble, you have families starting to stick closer and closer together - multiple generations living under the same roof and contributing to a collective fund to make ends meet.

There have been studies done, in fact, that reveal that teenage parents actually do just fine if they have the full support of at least one of their families. And even better if both families lend their support. And this is just because it's how we're wired.

Having kids of your own is part of the process of "growing up". Ask anyone who's ever had kids and they'll tell you straight to your face: absolutely no amount of age will prepare you for this. The only thing that would even remotely help prepare you is having prior experience taking care of younger siblings, cousins, nephews, nieces, and children of close family friends.

In other words, being raised in what is practically a village. Because it actually does take a village to raise a child. And if you look really carefully? The idea of new parents going it alone is actually very very new.... and something that doesn't work very well at all.

And that's exactly what we have going on here. For whatever reason, Lira raised Falco in virtual isolation. And as such, he gained very little ability to socialize, absolutely no life skills at all, and even worse, she left him with absolutely nothing but the clothes on his back. She expected that he'd do fine on his own, and only because she taught him how to be an excellent hunter.

And this has obviously run counter to how things work in this world, since apparently families are deeply interconnected and also form many close friendships, and children are highly valued.

I have no idea why Lira thought her way was fine. But maybe we'll find out later on.

Users who are viewing this thread