Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
Thank you for the translation!

@GerryCeryBery
It's the author's view of how a ten year old acts (I'm guessing her mental age has come to match her physical age, or something like that). Remember, this is Fiction-Land: real standards may or may not apply.

tell me falco isn't the ml right? i just want them to stay like father and daughter or brother and sister, but that romance tag worried me

I took a peek at ch5 (raws) and it seems Falco and Shou’s relationship is pure. I don’t think they mean to ship those two. The romance tag is prob for Shou and her new (boy)friends lol

Thank you for the translations as always~

i’m curious on how this pans out.... can someone spoil me pls 🥺

lolol as soon as she said like the ambulance in i laughed. In america Ambulances will take an arm and a leg to afford even with insurance lolol. Is it free in Japan??

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, it's almost like frontloading the cost of emergency services makes sense or something. 😋

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!! ☆

To people wondering if Falco is the ML spoilers below from the LN or worried about adults creeping on her.

Over 100 chapters and Falco is still a dad. People live super old in that world and even after knowing the mental ages of the three reincarnators they are still seen as kids. The LN and the WN take the timeline and ages a little different but so far still adopted kids and seen as kids. Plus even if older on the inside the adults have taste and don't desire kids bodies. Full peodo free environment.

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax I didn't think of that, but probably. I thought they just thought her cute and hilarious with how she acted. She put it on and immediately showed off a proud expression, and then preceded to become giddy with the fact that she could store her stick in it. Now that I look at it, though, it does seem kinda odd with the way she put it on.

Aggregator gang
Got me thinking how people way back in time dealt with injuries like a torn ACL

Users who are viewing this thread