Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Shou looks alike Falco so much I can't imagine them together romantically. Wish they have father-daughter/brother-sister relationship rather than that.

Dex-chan lover
If I could rate individual chapters, this one would get a 10 for page 22 alone.

Group Leader
I don't understand the british humour, so I don't get why everyone laughed to the MC for putting on that pouch...

Contributor
"For your first lesson, you must learn how to botch your job, since I don't think you are capable of that as you are now..."

The fact that the Priest dude wants to keep Shou’s healing abilities on the DL is so sketchy. Why would you want to keep a huge medical advancement under wraps?

So every healer can learn to heal like her? Why should that be kept secret?

Oh ok, Falco has many fans, lol. And I loved they called her "Falco's adopted child", bring the papa role! (*˘︶˘*)
Is Alphy the ML or Cain? XD LMAO, FALCO, LET THE CHILD PLAY WITH HER PEERS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Fordite omg, you're an angel haha. Being serious, tysm for sharing that, since the previous chapter I was more relaxed since it seems Falco just wants to be her father but it's awesome to confirm it >u<

@Khott Because they think she's in danger of being hunted plus she's already getting too much attention from others and her magic is outstanding as well as other skills. I guess the priest just wants to be sure of how to share that knowledge with others without getting Shou involved since that can be riskier for her? But who knows, everything can be fishy or not

"I know you can heal people, but dont" Yeah seen this trope a few times, and everytime I would tell them to shove it. Healing people is ment to help people, no matter if it spreads or not. Humans I swear.

@SirAllen. You do realize if she is the only one to heal old injuries completely and no one else can. That means if she was to use her power whenever she feels like it with no care in the world she might have a target placed on her back and is liable to get in danger. They are only telling her that to keep her safe until she can grow up and protect herself.

I feel like the author has some pretty weak story telling, like how is that type of healing a new idea? I could have bought if it was her special ability or something but it is a simple enough process that the monk says that someone who just has the knowledge of copy and reverse could pull it off. Hiding it is the worst thing to do as well if you have one little girl who has this style of healing she is easy to find, if you have every person with the healing ability using it she is no longer unique. She could just be like "the monk showed me how" because she is 10 and training is supposed to start at 12 most people would buy it. The monks concerns are pointless cause even though he believes people are hunting her if you follow that logic and assume she is being hunted for that technique if you spread it they have to hunt down every healer who learned said technique and at the point countries would move to intercept.

TLDR
Author seems to have issues when it comes to anything beyond basic world building and does not put enough thought into the logic of secondary characters in order to hold on to a "hidden power" trope that does not even seem to be something only Shou can use.

Users who are viewing this thread