Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Magical Girl

Dex-chan lover
@le3 If you are talking about Araragi Koyomi, saving girls people is his instinct and conditional reflex. He is not one to force his fetishes when someone is in immediate danger.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't he have picked a better outfit? Also, couldn't he, with omnipotent power, just make her not notice her outfit or freeze her feelings of embarrassment?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Fkn truck guy!
stop attempting to bump little girls!
you just have to ask and there's a fkload of ppl who wants to get hit by you yknow?

Double-page supporter
It's the driver's fault this time, right?

Double-page supporter
I just can't suit myself with those "thou-thee" shits in any manga. Maybe I'm not that weeb enough for those.

Double-page supporter
Terrible, this just comes accross as some wish fulfillment fantasy from the author........ The only highlight of this chapter was the appearance of truck-kun. Seems hes still doing his rounds...

well it could be amusing, but the story was terrible (what is it with isekai MCs who've just died, and then act cocky towards their saviors whos just given them a second chance/role at life, No appreciation, not even a thank you), soooo.... NEXT~

@ivv Truck-kun used her as bait to draw in the MC. Worked pretty well.

I honestly thought I had seen it all with Putin Isekai but Japan will always surprising me... What's next the world's strongest broomstick?

Okay since reading the first chapter.. This is the most shitty MC and setting I have ever seen... And I seen a lot of bad Isekai.

I'm rolling my eyes at how stupid this is.

Users who are viewing this thread