Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!

Double-page supporter
Hahahahahaha next what? An isekai that turn you into dildo?

Good ol' japs

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, truck kun! I hope the girl from the beginning is alright.
Otherwise, I don't like any of the charactgers so far and I strongly dislike main character. And I was even hopeful from the premice [cover art].
@ichi24 I am pretty sure there are pieces with changing into dick, reincarnating into dildo is totally not out of realm of probability.

Don't worry Demi-Luluna, it could have been worse. It could have been QB.

Why is there a genderswap tag? Did he change his gender from male to dildo?

As a magical girl fan, I find the overtly sexualized outfit unbecoming. The guy says he's a fan as well, yet he doesn't seem to understand that magical girls should have an aura of innocence. That's the whole deal.

Dex-chan lover
i never understood why these stories exist, where you are reborn not as a creature but as an object. to me it sounds like a punishment rather than a blessing, losing all movement, all pleasures of live all just gone, instead you are stuck as a stationary object only able to be used by others.
seriously why are there so many isekai where the MC is resurrected as an object?

Power Uploader
@LazyFabulousJo
What will be your release frequency?
Just asking to decide if I should read it or not... Bcz, I don't like to wait so long for an update... If it's going to be a monthly release then count me in... But, if it's more than that then I'd rather read it when it completes.

Users who are viewing this thread