Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of garbage manga is this?! Though I'll still look at it because of tits.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga doesnt have fanservice...
because itself IS fanservice XD

Newest chapter doesn’t feel right at all. Why the hell does this have to be so fanservicey? It was fine until they started nearly raping her like wtf.

Are the people her trolling with the ratings or just straight up perverts than only care for fanservice?
how does this manga have a rating above 5 and how come people think this is a manga that deserves 10 stars?

Power Uploader
After getting the ok from the previous group and being one of the top voted Patron Picked Polls, I'll be working on this series until I lose interest or I'm unable to find raws. Expect bi/tri weekly updates should nothing get in the way.

Power Uploader
@genderbenderbb2 You won't get any problem with raws because this series is already ended and all the chapters are already available on LH Raws. So, be free.

Fed-Kun's army
Basically I Reincarnated as a Sword but the ripoff generic trash.
The Scanlators may be decent people but the author surely isnt for ripping off sword tensei(badly at that).
It's still trash but I'll read it cuz I'm a filthy degenerate lol thanks

Fed-Kun's army
People feel the need to dunk the weirdest things on this site. This is at least a fun story.

ALso the idea that this stole the idea of a talking weapon from sword tensei is fuking hilarious as if it was the first thing to ever do that and not, you know, stories from many many centuries ago.

>how dare people rate highly the manga they like
Because not everyone is an immature brat who nuke the rating of whatever manga that they dislike even if its doesnt suit their preference in the 1st place.
Some put a high rating to balance it.
Imagine giving all yaoi/isekai manga a 1 star just because you dont like them instead of filtering it instead?
Yeah people are just weird like that.

Its just a matter of time people complaining why 'there's too much fanservice' in a hentai manga.

Aggregator gang
Lol wtf this is weird but funny in a way... even so still pretty ecchi. Still it’s nonsensical. I’m not sure what to think of this

Anyone found a doujin for this? To be honest the ending of chapter 4 was too good to be left as is...

Users who are viewing this thread