Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
why from the begining they release the douche bag just that?

they should know that the douche bag will have revenge because he's a man-child

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad to see this one getting picked up, thank you for doing this

Aggregator gang
They should of kept his sword as compensation for the drama he caused and for the cost of his drinks also to make sure he is less dangerous 😁

Fed-Kun's army
For a story with a premise of an MC making rational/logical decision on their approach to the new world around them (Pretending to be male, hiding their origins, etc), this chapter is stupid beyond belief. I guess this is where the story stops pretending to based on reason and switches to being a pure maiden heart throb romance flick.

Like seriously, since ch6 everything MC has done has been getting more and more irrational and only make sense if their only being made for the purpose of creating overly cliche'd shoujo romance moments. Get warned about dangerous strangers in the night? Let's let them right in for no reason! An obviously drunk and irrational musclebound idiot being a minor social nuisance? Don't let anyone else do anything, you go right in to the middle of it, knowing full well you are weak as hell and have no way of handling the situation (demand an apology from a belligerent drunk, my god the insanity level here is just too high to comprehend). Like really, this entire chapter exists for absolutely no reason other than to force a heart throb moment with the MC, and who cares if it directly conflicts with everything the story has told us about the MC so far.

I was getting some enjoyment in this story, but now that it's gone full shoujo mode it's lost all of own charm and become nothing more than stupid copy-cat romance story #15234 it's getting hard to read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

For someone who reads isekai stories, she’s relatively fucking retarded

I just wanna say thank you to the person releasing this 😭❤️ I love it ! I’ll be your supporting you from the sidelines

Dex-chan lover
@frungy at this point I don't even understand how anybody can believe she's a man, she's acting like a woman all the time with the blushing and all.

Dex-chan lover
gotta have a burly no-morals archetype to kick off a plot thread

Fed-Kun's army
Hope nothing too bad happens in the next chapter.
Thanks for the translation and fast release ^^

Fed-Kun's army
@frungy yeah agreed its like she loses more and more of her rational brain cells into maiden mode brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread