Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was going to keep it secret, but it's still disappointing. And if he's actually hurt, then it's kind of her fault because he was out looking for someone he'd already found.

I feel like her choice to stay hidden is logical but unsustainable, especially with her weak level of determination & her overall naivety.

maybe it's my fault for expecting a stronger female character in this obvious shoujo setup.

Aggregator gang
I think just as the previous comment.

Kinda lame, but whatever.

sugh, she pisses me off and is so inconsistent and naive. but ill keep reading.......

I wish she wouldn’t keep it a secret, now everyone has to suffer because of her for no reason. Just like the lying beekeeper neighbor. Ugh but we wouldn’t have a story then...so frustrating.

Thank you for the translation and just like other people I'm kinda annoyed at Souma now. She hid the fact that she's the said lady and made those powerful knights run along aimlessly. It's an unnecessary thing to do ughh

Dex-chan lover
I guess it makes sense. If she tells them the truth, they're obligated to take her somewhere she doesn't want to go, which is a bad choice either way.
Though I guess we don't really know what the king has in mind for her, but it's risky to expose yourself to the danger without reason.

Dex-chan lover
My dear friend who trusts me very much... Good lick with your wild goose chase!
I really hoped the Ripper (if only he was Jack) managed to add two and two together and find out her secret identity.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess the secret will stay for a while. I just hope they don't drag this out too much, like Hatsukoi Zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread