Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
People are angry the old lady outed her? Damn, MC is fooling the four people who saved the village. To have put yourself in harm's way, only to be fooled by the victim, yeah, that's nothing to be angry about, right?

Double-page supporter
I guess old lady doesn't know that it is the current year

Dex-chan lover
Ah, comedy gold. Such a dramatic reveal.
At this point it's basically Otome Bare.

I’m still conflicted as to why she just doesnt come out with it. She understands sooner or later she’ll get revealed if she doesnt confess herself first. “I don’t have that kinda knowledge/usefullness” isnt for her to decide since she hasn’t actually compared fantasy worlds problems with her actual knowledge, and even then she can read books no one else can. Being used and in danger, yeah thats understandable, but she knows for a fact there is a group of very capable guys to protect her. Her just denying it is creating opportunities for a swindler to pop up and claim they’re her.

MC disguise herself as a man because she was afraid bad people will attack her (sexual harassment, kidnapping, every bad thing a woman can experience)

But she now lives (permanently?) in a village where she could be safe and have a place to live in. Not long ago she got hurt while believing it what a good man should do. Is she got herself hurt because she thinks it's her responsibility as a man (remember the ML could have dealt the man at the bar but let Souma dealt it. If he knew Souma is a woman he wouldn't have let her deal with it and get hurt) I think it's reasonable for Matilda to get worried and confronted her (and she even did it privately so I won't call it outing MC or cornering her). Also, Matilda lives outside the village (and in not a modern world) so of course her train of thoughts would be traditional. She found out a young man who's traveling alone is actually a woman, if course she wants to confront MC, but with the intention of helping her

As for why she she didn't tell the knights: MC had explain herself in the previous chapter why she still hid her identity from the knights. Yes she can live comfortably but how long? Can she pick up the responsibility that was thrust to her? And if people knew of her power, there's still chances of her getting attacked even with the 4 knights with her (and can we say they can protect her 24/7 for the rest of her life?) (and what if she was kick out because the royal deemed her useless and harmless, she would be in danger and alone with outsiders trying to use her abilities ) (these are what she believed in and it's understandable to be cautious when you're alone, foreigner, and apparently a legend)

Thank you for the translations and chapters :D

Users who are viewing this thread