Isekai de Shippai Shinai 100 no Houhou

@Yatsuki good point. Also there's so few other manga that i forgot their titles but i remember them having a whole language system of their own. Not necessarily isekai. If you know them, tell me.

Night Rose scans THANKS FOR THE GREAT JOB YOUR DOING. The grammer may be a bit iffy but I'm still very grateful for the work you've done. Keep up the great work!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This should eventually return? Too bad there's no novel translations like there is for most of Honzuki No Gekokojou.

Bookwalker has four volumes of manga https://bookwalker.jp/series/175068/list/
covering maybe the first three volumes of novels https://bookwalker.jp/series/84637/list/

Like Honzuki No Gekokojou I'm guessing this is best as a book, good as a manga, and would be made into a nauseatingly cutesy shoujo anime. Unlike Honzuki I'm not convinced this is good yet and the book covers make me fear the drama gets samey.

Really enjoying this one so far! ^^

Night Rose Scans, you're doing great! Keep up the good work!

Are all the thugs gonna be like this? It was a nice read at the start but I feel like it's slowly going downhill...

@boshichan theres alot of thugs in the world (fantasy, or even our real world) i think its probably normal to see those dumbass on a regular basis

i really like the way they managed to make the “mc just rolls with what the world throws at them” vibe work which i really like but the mc is a little too weak for my likings

The story is pretty okay
but I'm sorry, what
joy of being protected by a man
? I mean, sure the medieval setting may have this mindset, but MC almost wanting to become a damsel in distress and acting like a saint kind of pisses me off. She isn't bad, but she has some holy-mother traits that make me scowl every once in a while--- I'll stop here before I go on a whole ranting session

@boshichan an actual villain will probably come up either if she reveals herself to be the Isekai queen, or if an outside element tries to interfere with the knights with a big enough influence.

but so far, probably these dumbass thugs will continue to pile up til maybe she gets resolution to reveal herself or something.

sno

I actually like this a lot. Every chapter I hoped it wouldn't be the last.

Users who are viewing this thread