Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme Hold on man doesn't your last sentence, "Although some sides, like goblins, most of the time would be out of the question." contradict everything else you wrote? If there are exceptions when the bias fits your perspective, it doesn't help your argument.

Demons are bad because they generally are bad in regards to their mannerisms and ways. It's like trying to justify people who murder/hate/cause-problems. In these mangas though, the writers go out of there way to paint the side that is good irl as bad, and the bad irl as good. It's too forced, there's no logic behind it.

It's a somewhat similar concept to pirates and ninjas. In reality they were bad news and often caused more evil than good. Yet, because of stories/movies and video games, they are often thought of as "the good guys". It doesn't make sense to portray something that it is not, it's like they are trying to make you think and agree with them while ignoring their roots and actual ways.

I guess though, it could get political, and be like how some of these British peoples were literally getting murdered and saying "don't blame the murderers" while people who spoke out against the murderers were getting hated on as if they were the bad guys.

Maybe it's just an insanity at this point, or maybe you are right in some ways but in actuality people are supporting the evil side and are trying to justify it as "they aren't evil, they just aren't your side".

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 The last sentence only referred to the sentence before it, meaning a random Japanese thrown into the fantasy world might not have anything against elves or very humanoid demons (that are cute/handsome), but might still dislike goblins, despite none of those creatures existing on Earth.

Sure, I agree with you on demons in general. Japanese authors certainly like to make them different from what demons would be in Western mythology. Dunno about their own in Japan, although I know they had plenty of nasty things comparable to demons in their stories. However, fiction is very often social commentary. The bad sides of humanity are easily underlined by making something that should be still much worse look good instead in comparison, like demons. That's why human nations are often so scumbaggish in LN/manga. On the other hand in fantasy isekai the world often resembles old Europe, and the Japanese love nothing more than to make the West look evil and barbaric compared to the glorious Japan banzai. Of course the Japanese isekai hero then brings peace and civilization to the Europe looking new world. It's their sort of cheap patriotism.

Group Leader
This has been bugging me for a while now...but now that I've taken a look at LN illustrations I gotta say...in manga version, every character's ears are fucking HUGE!!! They're so massive, that every character looks like they're about to take an epic journey to the west on a flying cloud, or look better suited in Harambe's old zoo enclosure. The demon/fake dark elf girl and other non-human characters are one thing, but this is for virtually every single other character. After comparing the LN version, they all look normal there, but I don't even need to see them side by side with the manga version to definitively say that I cannot unsee how gigantic all of their ears are here in the manga.

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
I see casual boob resting on demi-child's head, I read.

@XieShu From one of those groups that decided to bail out from MD, unfortunately. They also recently decided to re-brand themselves (Champion Scans into Project Time), and for some reason I couldn't find this series in particular from their new online reader. Had to settle with shameless aggregate site 😔.

Banned
Oh great... Another elf with goblin ears.

Tolkien would roll in his fucking grave at this nonsense. Sure, he didn't invent elves, but pretty much all fantasy elves these days are based on his works... so he might as well have invented them.

Anyway... since we're apparently dealing with a Dark Elf here... let us use a Dark Elf as an example. That useless degenerate R.A. Salvatore's piece of badly written trash Drizzt Do'Urden... at the very least... has proper elf ears:
Drizzt_Do'Urden_-_Brom.jpg

See? That is what a (clichéd piece of shit) dark elf looks like.

For comparison... here is a random picture I found searching for "goblin":
e2bb030be6ae3f5bb2530990754b2f12--fantasy-kreaturen-fantasy-monster.jpg

Most of the others are similar...
... Badly dressed, bad hygiene, aggressive mien, green skin, big pointy nose, long ears jutting out of the sides of the head.

So do tell me, Japan... WHY can't you, as a country, distinguish between elves and goblins?
Is it so fucking difficult to get this right?

wow, 2nd page and hes already making the girl cum by making her tits grow bigger or smtg?

damn what

I think I read this alr a few months ago
Well now I know the reason I dropped it

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused, does people lose the skill when they sell it? Pretty shit transaction if that's the case

First day in another word and he already make the slave economy more secure ~Applause~

Dex-chan lover
Based mango with a interesting premise (selling and buy skills and MC with ability to modify them), the Isekai / Harem tags are the cherry on top of the cake, I'm in.

Edit: After reading 52 chapter I can say with confidence that this story is very good, the start is kinda slow, but from chapter 15 onwards it gets much better storywise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread