Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
yknow, even when it's called slave contract, it's rarely really that in isekai mangas, more a "you now in my family and I protec thee" kinda thing, so I'll never understand peps going nuts over casualizing that topic, since that is not happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Why burn innocent structures? Not their fault the people are nasty.

Structures health matters! Don't oppress the poor structures!
=D

Contributor
@Operatix Then why call it a slave contract in the first place? What purpose does making the church girl a slave add to the story?

I mean, if what you said is true, the MC could have just said that she could stay with his party for as long as she needs to without having to physically own her.

After 84 years..... We see get another waifu and a big fuck you to that disgusting guy NOICE
Btw i really think he should just torch that fucking church xD

Double-page supporter
Nagi burns the church, they are the tumor of that world other than king of demons. è.é

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy because that's the much easier solution, just look at how unproblematic they solved that pope problem with the slave contract as background. And the same goes for all the other stories, it has first the "historic" background of being common in that time and age, and most MC's are intelligent enough to not just go completely against the standards and rules of that time, while remaining the mentality of his former life, that is, treating a slave equal to himself.
"MC could have just said that she could stay with his party for as long as she needs to without having to physically own her." yea, he could. But since the physically own part never crosses his mind, it ain't a big thing for him. He says himself that one more slave is rather a burden than having one more free worker. A slave in isekai standards, in MC's perspective, usually equals family standard, that is the rule so far. The wording Slave makes things just easier. Even funnier when the slaves want to remain slaves... pls stop taking isekai "slave" word using serious.

Dex-chan lover
"Should I burn that XXXX down now?"
Oh sweet boy in that world the answer to that is "YES!" in 9/10 cases.

Dex-chan lover
Let me answer that last question with another question. Does a bear shit in the woods?

Thanks for picking it up !!! I hope yoy do better job than champ scans they were bad

Users who are viewing this thread