Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

no one is going to point out how our MC trolled the chunni kid with the fact that mc got the fantasy ideal set of women. the women types that every okuto wants. and all the chunni got was a pretty set of armor.

also what with the oni girl getting or taking care of the chuuni? is that her payment?

Dex-chan lover
@inKraken I think the chuuni was like a bonus for her kek, its always a good idea to foster good relations with people like that or else you might end up being the one betrayed

Fed-Kun's army
The oni mercenary blushing after reading the note, wasn't the kind of development I was expecting, but the other hero won't get to sleep any night soon.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@captain_crunch
Getting fucked over by the contract according to the WN when this arc was going on. Chuuni dude here was one of those that weren't sent to the front lines.

75de31d3f09564f437bb3ebfb4f8f2ad.png

Contributor
Honestly if this wasn't ficition nagi wouldn't be alive anymore, he doesn't kill humans even if someone dangerous tries to kill them he does nothing. 😩
He could create himself OP passive skills quite easily, but he chooses to make himself petty inperfect skills like Transcendence perception, I mean you don't need to be a genius to think of something like Transcendence Swordmanship or the like.
And he should also if he doesn't want to kill dangerous trash take atleast everything from them armor weapon and skills, maybe even freedom.

Dex-chan lover
@Perim It's nice to see a yelling bird comrade. Keep up the good work spreading the word of the bird.

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't care about that. Im talking about the charm of washing a girl's hair right now."

MOTHERFUCKER. I'm willing to forgive his idiocy with chicks and his complete betaness regarding work because of this scene right here.

@Izaya_Onisai completly agree.

Banned
Calls the other guy chuuni, then gives his party the most chuuni name imaginable. ¬_¬

Goes on about washing hair, but recoils into an innie when the girls get too close. ¬_¬

Can't tell the difference between "cheat skills" and "shit skills".

did... did he just let the hero get raped??? i mean the hero was a weeb and prob likes it but still....

Users who are viewing this thread