Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Contributor
For a hero he's as dumb as a bag of bricks. How can the "it's me, it's me" fraud exist when there are like no phones in this world. He was barely hiding his transmigrator status this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
GVD1Vpl.png

Dex-chan lover
The manga is butchering the WN, but was expected. Also hilarious to all those bitching about the MC being useless.

@Ironclad, damn dude get out more. You're taking this way too seriously. However to answer your memory question. It all had to do with retrieving the cursed sword which should be the next 'arc'.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad They hold on to the crystal, because it dissolves over time, so they just need to wait until it's gone. Why take it in the first place? To stop her from airing any more dirty laundry in the streets, she raised a big stink, with receipts to back it up, after the attack on the commoner adventurers. She can't convincingly spread mistrust of the people in power there, if she thinks she's just a little girl.

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad

Because they COULDN'T take it from the Commoner's Guild. They were going to kill the rest of her adventurers if she didn't agree to sign over everything to the Nobles, take all the blame, and become their puppet. They held her guild and guildmates hostage. In return they didn't send Tanaka to go kill the remaining few adventurers, but they erased her memory of pretty much everything so she couldn't tell anyone of the rotten deal, then they shut down the Commoner's Guild and sent Tanaka over to kill anyone left anyway.

Then they made her and her guild out to be insurrectionists to legitimize everything that was happening.

As for the stone, they needed to get it back to rejoin her with her memories. If the stone vanished first she'd be stuck like that forever or until she killed herself. Thus getting it back ASAP was priority #1.

The MC is shown to care about HER to some degree, just not overly so. The reason why is one that mystifies me, as well. Apparently in Japan/China/Korea, LNs/manga/manhua/manhwa an aggressive woman is treated as though she's insane, or dangerous, or distasteful. If the woman wants you and pursues you, is physically affectionate and such - she's bad, stay away from her. The LESS she wants you and more soft and weak she seems to be, the more you're supposed to lust after her and pursue her and make her want you. ... Seems kinda rapey, to me, but it's the majority of every story I've read that's like this. The more a woman wants the MC, the more she gets ignored, double that if she's not incompetent and has some self-confidence.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Leticia used her family's influence to "reduce the sentence" on Aine, but she could only do so much with that, she couldn't stop her from being turned into a child, or a slave.

wait what? if they can just crash the memories crystal why would the guard it and wait for it to disolve?

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad

Cruelty. Also politics, she has to be completely stripped of any and all people's connections before they can get rid of her without causing an issue against their Guild. That last part's a guess, but that tends to be how it goes. Nobles are conscious of political blowback. It's all they have to worry about.

But cruelty, especially.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, following so many isekai stories that I get them mixed up. Now I remember that everyone in the bus he was riding got summoned. I wonder what all the rest of the Japanese are doing.

If they can just smash the crystal like the chuuni says then why wait for it to dissolve? Or was it just empty threats?

Users who are viewing this thread