Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
well, that felt like the start and end of one chapter with the middle of another spliced in?

Dex-chan lover
Why does the dark elf loli still wear slave clothes?! She doesn't even wear shoes. How poor is that party?

Double-page supporter
@Hotgps:
The water dragon is definitely not Nagi.
As for that monster fish's name my guess is 'Bahamut'.

Just like the SS ranked sea beast that looks like a killer whale is named 'Bahamut' in this manga:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/764488/1

Dex-chan lover
How to get your isekai harem:

1. Enslave ADOPT a cute little girl
2. Hot girls with pedophilic lesbian tendencies flock to you
3. ?????
4. Remain a virgin forever anyway.

@monkey123 It's so that she can flash her slutty little feet every panel.

Contributor
@Talh Traditionally the giant fish-type sea monster would be called Leviathan, the sea dragon itself may be Bahamut though.

3P3GG6G.png

lazyest map making ever

Dex-chan lover
A consistent problem I've noticed in this manga is transitions from one scene or situation to another. It's not smooth at all, it's like a random encounter in a Pokemon game and it is jarring as hell. Even the dialogue suffers from the same problem.

That world map is lazy as fuck too.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, where do they left the little girl they just saved?
Them inconsistencies...

Double-page supporter
I've seen lazier world maps. Or at least comparatively lazy ones. The biggest culprit that stands out to me is Hunter x Hunter.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 Sorry I'm not classy enough to go through comments sections and bitch at random commenters instead. Say, you know you can enjoy something even if you don't think it's perfect in every way, right?

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1
Nope, not neccessarily.
See wiki:
[Bahamut, Bahamoot (/bəˈhɑːmuːt/ bə-HAH-moot; Arabic: بهموت‎ Bahamūt, from Hebrew בְּהֵמוֹת "Behemoth") is a sea monster (gigantic fish, whale or sea serpent)...]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahamut

Users who are viewing this thread