Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
It remind me of the 3 guard on shield hero

16-1f20675ebda396729164f4b03307354ad1838d0b57a3104582f4e4637b5857fd.png

Dex-chan lover
Once again, goody two-shoes MC being an absolute waste of space. lol

@stilgar c'mon, we know mc is gonna send them waifus to fuck all of the lord's retainers and get another slave waifu. lol

Double-page supporter
@Redice it seems like he can't access the skills of people not linked to him by slave contract, but nothing really stops them from just passing skills back and forth between him and an unconnected individual?

Like someone could just sell him some skills for five minutes for him to do some swapping, then he could sell them back.

Double-page supporter
Well they are beyond stupid for blaming the person who didn't even do anything evil in the first place and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I am glad someone else noticed these guys are straight-up wearing an armor-set from Dark Souls.

the mc should have seen were this was heading from the first two sentences
its so clichee the author should be ashamed for using it without any alteration
those guy may look human but honestly they seem like orcs or goblins to me so i realy hope they get killed but i dont get my hopes up with these japanese isekai...
a japanese isekai where the mc actualy kills people that need a killing is about as rare as a chinese xianxia/wuxia where the mc uses people instead of exterminating them family and all

edit: yes those knights want to provoke the mc into attacking them if necessary by attacking him first but they dont want to be killed... after killing enough soldiers and destroying noble families to prove that the mc has enough military power to rival a ancient dragon when provoked they will naturally be left alone
look at "xian ni" the protagonist was chased by thousands of cultivators to kill him after killing a few hundred and dragging their skulls behind him the rest left him alone

@Redice
yep thats right : the safest place for any beautiful female is as a slave right next to a japanese isekai protagonist the more people in the pseudo harem the safer their respective chasity because the protagonists that collect girls like pokemon are compensating for their physical or mental impotence

Dex-chan lover
This is the guy whose party killed a monster that a platoon of guards couldn't fight what makes those 3 guys think they can take them?

They are so dead...

I get being corrupt and all but being stupid is so ... well, stupid.

Uh... Matilda is definitely doing this without approval of Lord Ruler because may I remind you our guys had an introduction letter from Leticia, so accusing them of stuff means starting shit directly with the Millefeu viscount house. Never mind that this is shady AF, this is a diplomatic disaster.

Ah, man~~ Hate to wait for the next chapter when things are getting interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny that the author thinks he needs MC to explain to the reader what is happening in this scene. How stupid does he think we are?
The author is trying to make sure ALL the young readers are caught up. The old hands like us don't care for the heavy handed method the author is using, but Iris's situation of being very valuable and under unofficial "house arrest" by the rulers needed to be shown.

It's clearly a world that embraces Strong Arm Tactics everywhere as we haven't yet seen or heard of any country that does otherwise. If you are a valuable person for your knowledge, ability, or skills that cannot be taken from you, then powerful people will want your services. If you are too weak to defend yourself (or have no Patron to defend you), then you would be kept "prisoner" by that government or noble or church or merchant or whoever else has enough staff to detain you. Iris is such a case and the rulers don't want Iris to feel rebellious from meeting other unapproved people.

Other stories and anime have touched upon similar issues. For example, in the story, manga, and anime for Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World), the MC was worried that powerful people would take him prisoner and then put magical slave collar contracts upon him in order to both monopolize and benefit from his unique skill. That world's story, just like this story, also allows slavery that is under magical contract control. In fact, in that other world, powerful people do put unwilling people into magically controlled slavery. Amusingly, the Netsuper Aeon featured in the Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi story does exist to take your orders. I suppose they were onboard the production committee as one of the sponsors for the anime. It explains why the anime had plenty of money to have good production values and detailed backgrounds and textures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread