Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure

Dex-chan lover
Looking at future chapters, the Priest girl will bring more plot to the story...

giphy.gif

Contributor
Come on, someone pick this up, 6 months already passed. >_>

Dex-chan lover
@getnikkoo look, if someone picks this up after 6 months, and champion pulls out a chapter just to reclaim it, whoever re-picked this can, as long as their quality is comparable, say "bullshit this is mine bitch"

Dex-chan lover
So, they summoned heroes to deal with the demon lord... yet the only demon left is that slave girl... Does it mean she's the demon girl and just doesn't know it, or is it a translation mistake and she's not an actual demon ?

Group Leader
@Doenyon it's a bit of a translation issue due to limitations of jp-en dictionaries. The "demon" in demon lord is lord of 魔物 (mamono), that is 魔王 (maou), while "demon" that is Cecyl is 魔族 (mazoku). The dictionary gives "demon" as a translation for either, but they are different "species" in that world. I am considering changing mamono translation to "devil".

Dex-chan lover
Nagi lives on his principles, raping our churces, burning our womens.

thanks for translating it

i think 7 months is enough to consider it dropped

now champion is going to come and release 1 chapter only to fuck with you and never update again

hoping to be wrong

Thank you Sweetie-scan for picking this up. If Champion scans badgers you or contacts you at all for picking up the series just ignore them, they are scammers.

Thank you for picking this up! I really enjoyed this isekai for some reason

Dex-chan lover
@cmertb Ah I see, I thought it might have been something like this, as it happened in other mangas too. Thanks for confirming.

Why the hell would you call someone a cheat character in a conversation, aside from that manga is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread