Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Peerless Reinrich

Group Leader
This degenerated super fast.

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
What is this lol, that was the worst way for the author to make these two get together. Why not just make it so he saves her life with a potion or like anything else. Instead she willing becomes a slave over a bunch of low level potions????? And for the some reason the old lady is blackmailing them over it instead of just normal repayment and apology? The art is decent but too bad the writing is like high school level fan fiction

@Engylizium i was replying to the person in an edited comment. so your comment should be directed at them instead of me :p

Dex-chan lover
oh those isekai girls dreaming about becoming a slave day and night

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn well it is a pretty big fuck up considering they rely on those potions as the pharma guild charges far too much. I could see guild members lynching the guy who broke the potions.

Those potions from the Pharmaceutical Guild must be REALLY overpriced if the grannie can hustle so much from them and they still tolerate it.

All of you who bitch about the old lady's action are willing to stay slient and let it pass if the same thing happens to you, don't you. Or perharp you think aggressiveness means they're wrong by default.

Users who are viewing this thread