Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

@ShionSinX LMAO I just found one getting OP just by living in his house. He and his house got summoned. So Japanese’s houses are magic items now? orz

Dex-chan lover
@ruuyin the one with the dude who lives in some magic spot and because of that hes the strongest? Girls pissing all over when they get near him smh
The house spirit itself is his waifu lol

@ShionSinX wtf! Thanks for the spoiler :) lmao I’m not gonna go near that! Have read house ghost falling for the human tenant but with the house itself?! Wtf no no not for me. And apparently it’s not enough making girls swoon over guys but pissing over themselves? So that’s what they were making fun of in the comments section.

Dex-chan lover
@ruuyin no, not literally.
It is the house spirit, and when they bang the house gets bigger...
Well it isnt a terrible story (no revenge, no rape, no gore...) but also nothing much to see, girls come to him one after another like any other harem isekai, but this one I kinda left to the side and didnt come back yet (and dont know if I will).

Contributor
It got licensed by Seven Seas, for those of you wanting translations.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy I just saw right now. I’m so hyped that it got licensed! 🙌 I’ll be preordering the physical book when they announce preorders.

If this type of summary doesn't scream, hell shout right next to your ear, trash, then I don't know what does. Like what the hell even going on with Japan, with these types of stories passing the final review for publication.

i was like mhh the skill could be useful but he doesn't use it at all he just keeps buying slaves its totally not worth reading it

MC decides right away he won't work and takes a skill t give him free money, so obviously, the first thing he does is go to work as an alchemist. This thing is just generic isekei with a bunch of dumb clichés shoehorned in.

The new ch is so odd. In the last ch mc tell the adventurer to choose thier room. Then 1 ch down they are leaving already???????

Group Leader
The size of the plot armor in this manga is bigger than all the boob sizes in this manga combined

Users who are viewing this thread