Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou)

Absolute garbage. This screams of a two-bit author who's only talent is following the popular trend.

It's not my favorite. But I suppose I'll see where it'll go. Maybe there will be something like romance eventually. I'd like to see more 'harem' in Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo and romance in Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.

You have to really hate women to read this. Really, really hate women. A whole chapter of them being stripped down and degraded, and having it all treated like a joke. Because the only thing funnier than slavery is sexual assault.

Biggest question is.... Why does she insist on being a slave? Like isnt it better to pay off the debt, i dunno? Maybe working your job as an adventurer?? And why did reinrich pushed the guild so much the girl needed to be a slave? I get she's an old lady that seems stingy and mean but what's the point of that pressure?

Contributor
Now is guaranteed follow, like where the story is heading, yes is a bit clichè but the narration is good and the art is amazing. <3

@AccidentalGryffindor - Naa, no hate, it have nothing to do with reality, this is anyway a fake story completely unrelated, so chill with these statements, but if you find the story clichè then i can agree. :D

Dex-chan lover
JUst look at what this artist is also working on! https://nhentai.net/artist/nagayori/

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

"I want a cofee please"
"Ho shit, forgot my money at home, haha"
"ok, I will become your slave to pay for it"

ok, so there's a story that i like where the MC gains super powers by sucking titty, why? because its well written and the sexy stuff is a bonus.
there's another one where the MC is a literal playboy surrounded by short stacks- and its fun, funny and well decently written (so far) and again the sexy is a bonus.
there's another one i like about hookers in fantasy land- and again, its well written and thought out.
there's another one about a guy attending an animal high-school, and seems to gain a harem of animal girl-people- its funny and somewhat educational

this ?

this is crap.

** not the artists or the TL's fault although they made a bad decision with this writer

The thing I find most amazing about this... is someone is actually actively translating this when they literally could pick anything else and it would be far less of a waste. To each his own I guess.

@Christopher well at each chapter he thanks people for their patronage/donations and it seems like he translate only this one manga so there is that

Need a few more people to say this is shit, as if we weren't able to determine that on our own.

Users who are viewing this thread