Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

Fed-Kun's army
[ul]Unlike those other isekai novels where the main character decides to be a hero or a demon lord, Koko here doesn’t care for any of that. The isekai system rewards his lack of choice with several powers which have never been seen before: the ability to store items in a limitless inventory, immediately dismantle them into materials, and then use them to create something new.[/ul]

Hmmm... totally haven't heard that one before

Edit: didn't scroll down, justforthelulz said it already

Dex-chan lover
@mackookoo I think I remember that one, it was dropped as soon as the big boobed girl appeared I think? Never saw it get updates.

"completely unique hero"

the sarcasm is strong right there lol
can't stop myself from laughing

Could be interesting.
Well might not be the first isekai protagonist to be a quote unquote "normal dude" but probably one of the few who said nah after being shown options.
Very minecraft-y skills are always fun.
Too early to tell but would read more.

Aggregator gang
We need a separate rating system for manga descriptions or at least a Hall of Fame.

I'm giving this one 9/10. The humor is on point but ironically the genericness of the complaint about genericness was neither paired with a properly laconic one liner or with a more elaborate but original delivery.

Oh, I remember the raws of this novel, it was so cliche but really fun. The chair is a massive weapon of mass destruction XD

Aggregator gang
At least the isekai trend got rid of the magical school trend...

And I see also way less of those bland harem romcom nowadays, so it seems it also reduced their number too.

I wonder what will be the next big template set after isekai ?

Ps : Kudos for the summary 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
The sarcasm in the description is refreshing. Thank you for the snark. I do hope most people get the joke.

I came to the comments to see if the sarcasm in the summary was intentional or if it was just written by the most clueless person ever. Is the sarcasm indicative of the manga's style though, or just of the translator's opinion of the work...?

Users who are viewing this thread