Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

Dex-chan lover
It's perfectly fine if it's one of your first series. But aside from the nice art and use of imagination for the bestiary and plant life, it's pretty bland.
Dude's playing an adventure game on game journalist difficulty. Auto-correction modifiers, S-rank on anything, infinite/unlimited anything and instant production skills within the first 10 chapters doesn't give any growth to this guy. He's already liked by everyone that matters within 5 minutes of meeting him. His experiences as a salaryman and part of a black company don't give him any negotiation skills or insight into business or even a wariness against people trying to take advantage of him. His over-reliance on strategy guides and cheat codes don't give him confidence issues when starting a new life in a video game without one. And then the story gives him one, written by a probable love interest instead of some old, wizened scholar from 10 years ago.
It's not terrible so far, but for me it's just filler while waiting for other series to update. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't stop you from enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like generic isekai. It's probably good enough for a weekend read to turn your brain off.

MD@Home
I'm having such a hard time wanting to read this series thanks to the (inadvertently sarcastic?) description. Is this series tolerable?

Ive prob killed at least 20 spiders over the summer that keep popping up in my room. Does that make me an adventurer too?

Fed-Kun's army
@aznsouljah253 no, but you are a hunter.

Adventurer : Someone who seeks the unknown (places and things).

Hunter : Someone who hunts the animals and monsters.

Another generic isekai? Well call me a garbage man because I'm picking up the trash and I'm probably gonna like it

I like the art style even though it needs more shadows but the story...
everything falls onto the MCs lap and he just goes with the flow.
I could only read up to chapter 2 before skimming through the rest.

This look like a supper chill manga. Art is nice and the story is easy to follow. It's good for wasting time.

Don’t know why it’s getting hate but it’s a good manga. Translator is good, art is good, and although it seems like a generic isekai it’s different. I’m personally tired of the mainstream stuff. Anyways give it a try it’s good and relaxing translation

Dex-chan lover
Call me a disgusting weeb, but I am currently following 220+ manga/manhwa, a sizeable portion of them are in the isekai and fantasy genre.

This manga's plot and characters are at the bottom of that barrel when it comes to linear plot and two-dimensional characters.

Synopsis should be, "A salaryman gets reincarnated into a medieval Europe-like fantasy world, where he has the strange power of a video game character, and he defeats huge monsters while saving beautiful women and nobles alike with his newfound power." which is the equivalent to 2/10 stars.

It is not even worth reading because I can guarantee that if you've read a few isekai manga, you already know what you're going to read.

This should actually be in every editor's office as a generic isekai example.

Users who are viewing this thread