Isekai De Te Ni Ireta Seisan Skill Wa Saikyou Datta You Desu

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame the author here without knowing if the manga editor did this or not.
In other instances, I was able to read the light novel/WN to see how fast the pacing was and how it was implemented in the manga form.
But then again it seems like a shitty story so I won't say the usual "read the ligh novel first" (also the fact that it's not translated is 'nother problem.)

Well, as long as you know the weakness..

but still, how can you react to Laser speed?

the answer is, let just Fantasy fix it. (A. k. A "plot-armor")

Man this manga has no imagination from the monster designs to the entire story fabricated by throwing every isekai cliche out there.

Aggregator gang
I want to like this but the MC is too beta. He looks badass in a suit though.
I like how his "Salary-man habits" are ingrained in his body and explained but other then that it holds no purpose and I'm quite tired of that cliche trope.

Sigh, I've noticed but in Isekais despite being trash they do come out with beautiful art and good idea but it's still trash in the end. I can't help but have some admiration for the Artists who have to storytell and portray the novel. I've noticed but there's a feel to them where they might even know what they're adapting is trash but it makes good $ as well. It's their job after all.

By the way, the manga reminds of the title FUGUUSHOKU “TANYASHI” DAKEDO SAIKYOU DESU
(only for the moment it is in Japanese, will you translate it? It would be cool))

Aggregator gang
I've got to start making use of the dropped marker more often.
I think i've started and immediately gave up on reading the first chapter of this manga at least 4 seperate times

Aggregator gang
Does this turn into a romance with dragon lady? Ok being spoiled

Among all the 150 isekais I'm reading this one is perhaps the most stupid of all. Not worth a second of your life. Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
Really didn't like the direction of the last 2 chapter, I was expecting a rpg not a citysim

Users who are viewing this thread