Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Holly shit is that an actual ref to bewitched in there? Nah I'm sure i'm reading too much into it.

Dex-chan lover
Ti-ti-ti-tiiriipplee kiill! XD

(About the "inject blood kills people" ain't a vaccination thing, it's just evidence that they have blood groups and haven't figured them out yet.)

@crim-sama Riiiight, now i can recall after i was typing an answer to you, it was a series about a fella summoned to another world again, much like this, was op as hell, had a wolf lady as his wife which he dominated through raw strenght alone, and it is the last chapter of the series called: "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life" ,thanks to you i realized that now XD

Thanks for the chapter!
And once again the MC has achieved TKO, x3, just by his daily living. Although considering the three witches observations should add a few more humans to balance things out. After all, he's the only human there while the majority of everybody else are demons or merfolk or unique calamities.

@firstdawn It does, but he's also a powerful noble and got beaten up afterwards so probably can't punish him more to avoid riling people up with adding insult to injury.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Glasses girl is best girl. God. I hope she becomes the MCs wife...

Dex-chan lover
Vaccine isn't just injecting blood from someone with antibody to someone infected, right?

Users who are viewing this thread