Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
that shit was good ngl

thanks for the chapter !! keep it up ~

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish the MC had spoken up about vaccines and bacteria and stuff, hopefully he will one day so that one 'witch' doesnt go around thinking she's the only one in the world who thinks that way

at page 9 the "pro-vaccs beware" is kinda missleading the prince is referring to the problem medicin had before the discovery of the bloodtypes its called "ABO incompatibility reaction" [the only time this would happen nowadays is human error picking wrong bloodbag/wrong lable...]

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they'll put pineapple on pizza. And the remaining 2 witches, I assume, will join too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tuyangtudai
i think they shoulda made her an advocate of variolation this way we would know she is smart and thinking ahead while also not falling into the more complicated vaccines and blood compatibility since she coulda just been branded as insane for wanting to infect people to induce herd immunity

Dex-chan lover
> Puffer, the Mage, wearing a hat on the sea.
Though there's no rain and she can dive deeper to avoid the sun, the Hat use were sh!t of other fish falling down to her...

> I thought that Merman Noble, was the Demon Lord on "The Black Summoner".

> I think Veil reason to transformed into the dragon was to place herself above them, not because of power, but to the portion of the food she will get when eating time.
Did you see her face during the first few pages of this update? She was being annoyed by their presence because her portion will be dwindled again...

> This chapter, is another Isekai version of "Isekai Nonbiri", wherein meeting the absolute nightmare personalities will bring you to early sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread