Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
I want to ask when they're gonna fuck, but that blessing should make him a sex god, so if they fuck now we'll have to add the Mind Break tag.

Double-page supporter
@jimmyclear Honestly, that makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't be surprised if she saw the hook and deliberately got caught because she wanted to obligate someone into providing for her. Maybe she figured that if it was a man she could say that they now have to get married, and if it was a woman she'd say they'd have to become sisters or something. I wouldn't mind if she said they had to get married regardless, though. Pity our MC isn't a woman for the yuri route. :p

Aggregator gang
@Shinonome this looks a little more entertaining than Nonbiri Nouka. I'm a big fan of Isekai stories, but man. That was boring even after I gave it a third chance. I've skimmed the novel raws and at least this has a story.

Dex-chan lover
generic but I'm really liking the mermaid wife's aesthetics so guess I'm gonna keep going?

then I go past to the point of no return and commit to this even if it takes a nosedive down to the gutters

my bookworm tendencies. . .

Dex-chan lover
> Can give birth now
Didn't know mermaids can make instant babies

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh no it's a vag, cover it up!!! Another one of those beta cuck mc. Looks like this manga is a lost cause. Oh well good bye shitty manga, hello more shitty mangas xD

Double-page supporter
@XL You sound like a loser. I don’t know about you, but most people don’t run around naked and it’d be shocking to see someone with no pants on.

Contributor
As long as it's a simple slice of life and not a Harem thing, i'm ok with it.

Dex-chan lover
oh good, she seemed annoying at first but she's like a lvl 1 tsundere so its all good

Users who are viewing this thread