Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Let's not ignore the elephant in the other bath: explaining Sensei's rejuvenation to Patty and the other girls and their reactions. Ch. 41 is going to be real funny.

Dex-chan lover
its so funny the hot spring is so rejuvinating that it straight up makes sensei look like he used to

Dex-chan lover
A Blade to Slay Dragons and a Blade that can Kill Gods are the only blades worthy to create a drill that will Rend the Earth and PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!

also why is everyone so surprised that Sensei was hot I think he even mentioned it in a earlier chapter that he was handsome when he was the wielder of the Holy Sword

Dex-chan lover
what the shit, isn't he undead? if the bathhouse has healing power, it should hurt him, not healed him.
my dude just revived all the dead cells inside his body with just 5 minutes of bathing.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That last part really caught me off guard...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Sensei looks alot like MC, I wonder if wifey is gonna mistake them or something?

Dex-chan lover
omg_he_s_a_hottie_by_nagadih_d372rit-fullview.png

Dex-chan lover
what the shit, isn't he undead? if the bathhouse has healing power, it should hurt him, not healed him.
my dude just revived all the dead cells inside his body with just 5 minutes of bathing.
Undead are harmed by holy energy, which is normally used for healing, whereas this has rejuvenating nutrients, think vitamins and the like. Zombies eat brains and brains have nutrients that they absorb, so nutrients should not be an issue for undead.

I saw this coming from the point he got in the water, anyone else see it coming?

Dex-chan lover
I thought it looked like Sensei mysteriously grew a thin layer of skin in the first shot of him in the bath so it's not like he became vitalized out of nowhere 😂

Users who are viewing this thread