Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou

It should have a "Harem" tag as well if it's an adaptation from novel or web novel..

is this harem or nah? I remember about 4 months ago that there is a harem tag and now it's gone

i like that it’s not harem but i wish there was more than the fl being jealous or calling him her husband TT just a bit more love y’a know

@l0liconn

Nope early on it seemed that way, but I think its great so many good concepts ruined by poorly written gotta catch em all harems where all the girls have the character development of wet cardboard after they join.

Fed-Kun's army
@anzboy so since this isn't a harem

is the romance good? does it progress?

or the story doesnt focus on it much

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@prince2000kr

Partial chapter uploads are against the rules, and I've removed your upload of Ch22 as it's only a quarter of the chapter. Please only upload complete chapters.

Double-page supporter
@konzolmester MD is full of partial chapters that are half of the chapter so they are usually excused I guess.
The recent upload of ch 22 was only like a quarter so there was literally no point in uploading it lol.

nah, i think there's no 22.1 released in the original.

Most split chapters that you see are officialy released by publishers, but yeah there 're also chapters that were intentionaly splitted, mostly by troll users or noob users that tries to scanlate.

Ugh, this is tough, 3 pages only
n8VuWou.jpg

07iBf9m.jpg

emuuExw.jpg

@Suck-a-duck, maybe because a lot of complaint, and low quality scan?

thanks BraveDude8 I appreciate making them complete a release rather then it dribbling in. Unfortunately some publishers split them and I hate it, but I understand the group releasing as the publisher does. Also I do appreciate the work the scanlators do but please take the time to at least match the release of the publisher's release and don't chop it up even more.

Dex-chan lover
Two things occur when I read the end credits page: First, I contemplate how small Meno must actually be for it to be a regularly occurring statement that they are tall. Second, I get simpsons flashbacks to bart the genius and the palindrome kid; O nemsahib Bart, rabbi has meno.

Oh. And I curse there isn't more to read, yet.
Three things.

Chapter 22's raw has been out for a month. Manga translations seem to have slowed down a lot this last year.

Users who are viewing this thread