Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 16

@NP-3228
Let's be honest, our politicians don't walk around Capitol Hill dressed in the finest bulletproof armor either despite their immense wealth.
If you act like an insecure paranoid coward, even if the threats to you are very real, regardless it be a religious palace, political or our usual workplace, you won't find any success in life.

Dex-chan lover
wow... what a shit church.., 2 mind-affecting magic in a row, both used on outside force and their own member.
Makes you wonder how many unnoticed messed up shit they have been doing with that kind of magic.

10/10 H-dj plot, they should just rename their church into something like Church of Saimin Jutsu.

@NP-3228 actually there is a surprisingly few cases of popes being assassinated. At the peak of Christian power, Kings merely disagreed or refused to accept a pope. Even when Christianity was being split up and filling Europe with wars, the pope wasn't killed and just had his influence dropped. Even when there were three popes at the same time, the only fighting there was a triple Council complaining to each other.
Even if its a fantasy world, a priest is generally expected to be a healer not some battle-ready warrior.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Wolf daughter is cutest, but Lacra is cute too.

Rather, she's a terrible spy and that makes her a delight to bully and lead by the nose with exact word truths.
It's nice seeing a MC see through all of that bullshit.

So in the end wolf girl is just a pet. No wonder they decided to leave her name like that.

Fuuu this made me irritated. Even if she is sexy, I'd behead her for trying to use charm magic on me. Fuuuuu!

Edit:
Even if she is from the church, she (probably) broke at least 2 laws. (probably, cuz we don't really have a list of laws of the world, but I'm quite certain that it is not legal to "charm" inviduals. Also, she put up the barriers, that needs the king approval, so that's at least 1 law... Behead that BIT*/)

Dex-chan lover
Damn this MC is amazing. Getting all sad that the "erotic event" didn't last long instead of going into typical dense MC pants-pissing-running-away-shenanigans because a hot girl got near him. A+

Users who are viewing this thread