Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, though. With as honest and blunt as she is, I'm surprised she didn't just spring her feelings on him seemingly at random.

Yeh you must not so go blow him and empty his balls so that he doesnt go to the dark side

Dex-chan lover
Ever honest and simple Ilias with her adorable chibi face. She's a good influence on him.

That said, time to avenge a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this stuff is so good.

If I were to compare, this is like mix of isekai+detective story(of course aside from all of those actual detective stuff). His character remind me on Kindaichi. Their normal self, how they handle stuff and how their switch flipped(except the edgeness) when something pissed them off is kinda similar.

Dex-chan lover
Man can't we just ship them together already?! he'd already got an adopted child aka wolfie like come on~

Dex-chan lover
Illias is too pure for this world. Also, his dark side is actually cool. Usually story writers just make characters cringey edgy, but this author knows what he’s doing

Honestly that MC hits all my favorite traits. I said it before and i’ll say it again: best protag personality i’ve seen in a long time. Guy who is obv capable of pretty dark shit but consciously chooses to be good is *chef’s kiss* fantastic, and at first illias pissed me off with her first appearance, but she’s forgiven and currently best girl here (i never let go of my hatred to women with a debut like that). All in all, i still wanna find that guy who said this series is boring i wanna talk

For anyone who ask which chapter is this at WN.
This chapter end at middle of https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0172eh/31/

Dex-chan lover
amazing how this airhead of a knight can be so sharp and dense at the same time and gallant really a good chapter

Anyone ever noticed how Illias' sword changes length?
When she wields it, it's longer than she is tall and wider than her, a massive greatsword.
When it's in the sheath, it's short enough that she can prop it against the ground and put her hands comfortably on the top of the handle.

Inconsistent much?

thaaaaankss!!!

"i dont want him to see the world with those eyes"
and yet, our mc always make sure not to lose the other side of himself .

i like this kind of relationship tho !!!

Users who are viewing this thread