Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

Aggregator gang
@iamlazy Yeah I don't mind some actual edge, it's just that here we get the bastard lovechild of an edgy emo teen and a hobby philosopher that totally sees through everything after taking a semester of psychology and skimming a few wikipedia articles.

They're trying to portray him as someone that has gone through a trauma or just tough shit in general, while at the same time treating his emotional stuntedness as "super badass".

@Degernase

i guess i agree, i wish his character actually had something more than "he read psych 101 and now he can outwitt the boonies"
im more annoyed att the female that is basically the most stereotype gender react npc realy. ( and im realy one thats fine with stereotypes)
She just has to "save the bad boy from himself", if anything thats more annyoing since this is presumably a new fantasy world with muh stronk women knights and shes top stronkest.. but she still wishes to save the weak angry little guy with a sad look on his face ?
i dont know
maybe im expecting to much..

this is actually really good it gets 8 or 8.7 from me in terms of isekai manga this is really good atleast compared to normal shit thats at a rating of 8 they are all the same shit especially the villaness stuff they are all the same with the same plot and the same characters but the mc in this one isnt op he just got op friends which also there is his personality its way better than those uwu or the annoying ones that just overreact to every little thing. i like edgy mc idk atleast they are better compared to shit like the mc from wiseman grandchild

hmm wonder if the mc here is gonna die

from what I know it's common for smart but weak mcs to die, in an action themed manga (sorry for the lack of better term)

examples are
the guy from legend of galactic heroes, mc in Alderamin on the sky, lelouch from code geass

Finnaly a MC that i was hoping for, good thing good i fount this manga
Any MC like this one ? that smart enough when transferred to another world non like other mc isekai that shitty as trash and so naive that can call it idiot ?

Dex-chan lover
this is actually really good it gets 8 or 8.7 from me in terms of isekai manga this is really good atleast compared to normal shit thats at a rating of 8 they are all the same shit especially the villaness stuff they are all the same with the same plot and the same characters but the mc in this one isnt op he just got op friends which also there is his personality its way better than those uwu or the annoying ones that just overreact to every little thing. i like edgy mc idk atleast they are better compared to shit like the mc from wiseman grandchild
Wiseman is actually pretty decent and the relationship between the MC and best girl is great and they do have sex which should be a plus seeing how many people bitch about MCs not fucking the women they’re with

As for villainesses there’s actually quite a bit of series out there that are wonderful. Also I dunno if I’d agree that they all have the same characters and plot. The only common stuff is that it takes place in medieval Europe type place, that the MC is married to some big noble dude and they end up getting broken up because the villainess harassed the heroine of the game which earns the villainess being condemned and bad things happen to her. Outside of those basic premises most have quite a bit of uniqueness to them. Afterall you’d never say that Bakarina, Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou, I’m in love with the villainess, MagiRevo, Accomplishments of a duke’s daughter, Milady Just wants to relax, May I ask for one final thing?, Villainess level 99, the villainess slow prison life, Tensei Oujo wa kyou, or Tensei Reijou wa shomin are the same series right?

Dex-chan lover
After 9 whole months, i suddenly renembered about this manga, god its still on hiatus. I hope the author can get back to it soon.

Dex-chan lover
Marito is objectively best girl, the author himself has confirmed that he is the true heroine.

Dex-chan lover
hmm wonder if the mc here is gonna die

from what I know it's common for smart but weak mcs to die, in an action themed manga (sorry for the lack of better term)

examples are
the guy from legend of galactic heroes, mc in Alderamin on the sky, lelouch from code geass
You consider Lelouch weak? The same Lelouch that could command people to do anything he wanted by simply crossing sights with them? The one that made a peace loving princess to murder everyone on sight? Or stopped Orange-kun despite his geass stopping power? That Lelouch? Oh yeah weak as shit... 🙄

Aggregator gang
The child is almost one year old now... Wondering if this will come back this year.

Sepertinya tidak ada update terbaru untuk tahun ini juga 🤔

I want to know where I can buy the official manga with English subs?

Users who are viewing this thread