Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

I like Wolfe the little scenes of Wolfe running around and acting like a kid (well, she is one...); it adds a lot to scenes that would otherwise just be filler to progress the plot, add to the lore or set the location.

Both story and art are really good.
Synopsis is a bit misleading, they might as well just say the MC has no superpower. 'Comprehension' makes it sound like a skill.

I dropped it early on cause how his best weapon was "comprehension " said in edgy cool way lol. Turned to be much better later on.

Ok, so this might be a better story than expected from the first chapters.

The author really gave themself quite the handicap by using an underpowered MC. So he's forced to be creative.

@BroederTrapist
and thats a bad thing ?
author needs to be creative sounds good to me though because it will either be a flop to be canned soon or something quite great ^_^

if i had to hate something it would be his harem in waiting a couple if arcs later and maya, illias and a few years later wolfie will so be his waifu's

this is unexpectedly good. The synopsis was so misleading I thought was just another trash isekai MC with cheat skills

I think its kinda odd, i mean we know next to nothing about the MC, we dont know his age, name, or past. We also dont know how he came to his new world. But hey it gives us something to look forward to.

Ahhhh such a good manga not so much I found manga like this, the art and the story is supremely good

Review:

The pacing feels off. The characters get serious and light/chibi on a dime, which ruins the mood. MC is OP and as all Isekai, it doesn't feel justified. Other characters only exist to praise, or witness MC shenanigans as well. They have little to no personality.

Art is good. Kinda vanilla, but serves its purpose.

So the description is a bit of a mess but the manga itself is actually cool.
The MC can't fight nor do magic for jack but is quite smart and cunning with a good understanding of psychology, almost like a profiler if you want a rough idea. (Hence the whole "Understanding"/"Comprehension" thing)
Despite being a complete enigma (Who needs a name anyway ?), the MC doesn't seem like an edgelord and -like the story itself- is mostly light-hearted unless thrown in a situation where more pressing matters are at hand.
Recurring side characters are likeable thus far and even the bad guys seemed to be more than just props. Hopefully we will learn more about all this cast in the future.
Bonus points for things that could be easily discarded as convenient plot-device that eventually end up becoming relevant to the story.

TL;DR: Good Great read this far (ch16), a breath of fresh air compared to your average isekai.
PS: Oh and there is no video-game-like bullshit either now that I think about it, let me enhance my previous statement real quick.

Checked it out because I'm a sucker for iskeai ,and then I read the comments to help explain the 8 score. According to the latest comment (as of right now) it seems solid so I'll dive in

Double-page supporter
New link for raw: https://magcomi.com/episode/10834108156766386086

Double-page supporter
This one is really good, unlike the other Isekai out there, this one is actually interesting. It's like reading Code Geass but the MC has no Geass, everything the MC does is calculated according to the facts presented to him, able to conduct critical analysis and come up with solutions accordingly. The MC is not some dude who has no power but will be ultra OP in the future, nor was given abilities that are "absurd", or abilities that you think is useless but it was actually broken, No, it's nothing like that, the MC is just a very smart dude, it's definitely a title worth reading or at least, it's better than most Isekais out there in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Handles interpersonal relationships very compassionately and treats antagonists with a level of respect. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread