Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

I really can't take this seriously with those names..... wolfie? Really? Shes not a fkng pet.

Also, Lacra in Chile is an insult, as if her name was bitch or simp or something.

When the mc said :
oi, lacra you better watch your back
it felt so in tune I had to make the conscious effort to remember that that's her name.

Group Leader
@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount Whaaaaaaaaat? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What do youuuuuuuu meaaaan??? Wolfie IS a pet and Lacra IS a bitch, the names are perfect.

Jokes aside, I agree that Wolfie does sound pretty stupid but this is due to a poor translation of her name to "localize" is. It's something that makes sense in Japaneese but doesn't in English because of cultural difference.

When it comes to Lacra then tough luck I suppose? It's impossible to account for every language out there so it's normal for things like this to happen, this is an English transaltion after all not a Chile one and Lacra doesn't mean anything in English.

I kept reading thing it was 40 chapters but when I finally finished it was only 17.....

How long is each chapter..?

this is really good. dont be fooled by the silly sounding synopsis, as the prev poster wrote. its actually really good

Its okay so far 8 chapters in, that dude saying its really good kinda overhyped it
they eat french fries with a fork disgusting

This stuff is dull. No real plot, just things thrown into the mix. The “comedy” and emotions are so forced and the protagonist has nothing to offer. They try to make the protag seem clever and hiding behind an aloof personality.
just look at the clue he got about “accident.” The homeless drunkard whom he was retconned into being familiar with to make it seem like he had a city informant was savoring the special sake he had x made and he “deduced” it wasn’t an accident by somehow knowing how much could of caused the man to become drunk all with plenty of missing factors.

Thank goodness this isn't some harem trash isekai with OP MC. This is something which is enjoyable with actual story and personalities of the characters. Like the MC, who is manipulative or the knight lady which is proud type of person, or even the demi-human which is the purest character I've seen so far in manga and anime. I personally will give it 8/10. I find it interesting.

This manga is pretty good compared to other of the same genre and Mr John Doe is one of the better made MCs in the isekai genre, all in all, around 7/10

One of the worst isekais I have ever read..
Story barely makes sense, takes no time to explain anything, zero buildup, no one even cares what,why and how everything just goes with the flow...
... MC is braindead,overly excited about everything has no chill like a 5yo under the christmas tree... I find that very obnixious...
The writing is lazy and overall awfull... The talented artist is wasted on this pile of corona cancer garbage. 1/10

c1

If a person is capable of getting turned away merely from the synopsis then nothing of value was lost.

Double-page supporter
@PepePatate No it's totally badass, even the kids on their social medias post and appreciate the cool yet subtle vibe that comes with hiding your dark side behind a smile.
The mangaka totally knows what he's doing, market research as gone into this.

yKiAWe9.png

In all seriousness, the manga is actually really good and I don't dislike the MC as a character, but goddamn that occasional attempt at edginess needs to be dulled down a bit. Most of the time MC is a pretty interesting character, then sometimes he's just that fucking meme.

@Degernase
id like to see them back up some of the edgyness instead
drawing him in a sombre manner does not really do anything until he actually does something thats atleast a bit dark?

Users who are viewing this thread