Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

So far this is great. Good isekai isnt about cheat skills or being OP. It's about a different perspective and a chance to start over.

I do see the bloody language of me austraya, readin!
I recommend this to ya mates, fair dinkum manga!

Double-page supporter
I dont know the story yet, but with description like that equals to instant-follow.

So every1 is a dumbass except for him and his common sense that tingles like a superpower eh.

Group Leader
Posting the summary here in case it gets deleted, lol.

(en-AU)
So this dude got ripped out of his original world and chucked up into the mountains, he's a bog-standard average fuck with zero ability beyond the standard logic circuit. Somehow he's a Hero, though he's as weak as a bug. The only thing he gets is the ability to understand language... and he doesn't even start with it. What the fuck happened to make him like this? I mean he has near zero magic and the only thing he can do is talk... maybe.

The Other World Weak Fuck starts his journey! No harems! Just understanding what the fuck is going on around him!

Dex-chan lover
If he actually has to communicate with others and there's character development on the level Naofumi, I'll be sold.

Oh hey, he used the "prisoner's dilemma" thought experiment on actual prisoners. Fun!

@NP-3228
people in old ages were naive and stupid with no education so its logical to consider him as a smart guy in that period

Aggregator gang
I just realized that mods are condensing the broken/spkit chapters into one. Damn, these people are doing God's work.

@me474 it wasn’t quite that dire. Their hard work got us to this point... where we squint at tiny pictures and discuss their meanings... hmm...

Heck

@beeqwop
i didn't say that they have no credit of what we are now but let face most of them were born into family of 10 or more with a really high death rate and their family demand from them to work since childhood leaving them unable to read or write and many suffered from an abusive father that's addicted to alcohol and most of them didn't own a land because most of them weren't the oldest son and the females on the other hand were really trashed abused since young age and marrying them off sometimes on the age of six or eight
and that basically the life of common people in middle ages as most smart guys if not all were rich guys or noble

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad there isn't any harems in this but if the author decided to put harems for fuck all reason, I'm gonna be so mad.

Users who are viewing this thread