Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

I love the En-Au the most, it's more like a hidden diamond that shines throughout the darkness!

Dex-chan lover
I like this story. Like, I'm really impressed with it. The MC's "Comprehension" isn't really a power so much as a mentality, and it's one of those psychological rides.

To anyone who's on the fence on whether or not they'll like this story, I'll say that chapter 1 was meh, but chapter 2 and 3 really hooked me. Check it out to see if it's your thing.

I will read this solely
ok that's not entirely true, it seems like a good manga as well
because of the en-AU description

also, let's hope I used the spoiler tags correctly

Dex-chan lover
damn, who added that en-AU description lmao

..well, came here to check if there's new upload or not.. seems there isn't, i guess this one is a monthly manga, wish mangadex added the tag for weekly, biweekly, monthly, bimonthly on publication status.

Dex-chan lover
I like the en-AU synopsis.

I, too, will read this solely because of the en-AU description

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this motherfucker's superpower is life experience and situational awareness.

Pretty interesting that we don't know his name yet.

Kind of you makes you wonder why the author keeps cutting off when he reveals his name.

Also, the bad guy had a big grin on his face after learning the MC's name.

Contributor
Hmm... The last word of the title (in big black kanji on the v1 cover) is shoukougun, i.e. "syndrome"—I feel like the existing title translations are, by dropping that word, potentially hugely missing out on both the meaning of, and the amount of sarcasm dripping from the title.

(I say translations, but is it taken from Engrish on the raw's cover? My statement still stands, though. Especially as people are using that version for translating the title to other languages.)

"It's-Another-World-But-I-Wish-To-Live-Safely Syndrome" sounds like it's deliberately playing with how many isekai claim to be about the protagonist seeking peaceful lives, but in practice exhibit protagonists who can't keep but stick their noses into everything. And this protagonist is like that but taken up to 11—his idea of "living peacefully" is basically "acting like an organized crime boss". (Indeed, if this was titled as on-the-nose as most isekai are, it would seem to be something more like "budding young mob boss in another world".)

@psolokratoras
The whole point of this story is the MC is using his brains in a world where he is physically hopelessly outmatched.
Humans, there seem to have superhuman strength as a base, can use magic, etc.

So far. this isn't the standard Isekai OP MC, this is Re: Zero without Return to Death being available.
MC isn't deluding himself (like Subaru was), nor is an idiot like othe MC's. And due to having the magical presence of insects, he is practically invisible in deadly areas.
He'll need to avoid getting into fights because even the secretary of a guild could be a serious threat.

Now, where's the next chapter....?

@psolokratoras What do you even mean, the mc is cunning, he doen't gets himself into uselessly dangerous situations. He is like top 0.1% isekai protaganist with a brain. Why would someone even want a powerful mc when he has got powerful allies!!

Dex-chan lover
An actually half-decent isekai, shame it barely gets updated.

Users who are viewing this thread