Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun

Dex-chan lover
I love the en-Au edition of the synopsis. Actually makes this interesting to read.

What's this 'Possession Magic' mentioned by the MC? I tried searching the previous 2-3 chapters but nothing about him having possession magic.

@dmarcus I didn't really went back to double check but since I binge read it, its something like being possessed by a spirit that let's him translate the words of the people in the world he's in. That's really all it does for him, well that and the delayed muscle pain

Fed-Kun's army
You know what's worse than an overpowered mc, an underpowered one...

Quite a fan of this so far, finally an Isekai where the protag is a normal guy that solves things with his mind not his fists and no cheats or anything so far just a guy that's wants to live peacefully. MC isn't your generic jap beta mc nor is he the angry OP kill them all mc that's feels no guilt even killing a thousand men, he's just your average modern guy pushed to extremes that's willing to do what most normal people would do in his place. Chapter 2 is some of my favorite of any sort of psychological manga, really gives off the feeling of Dungeon Defense which was a 10/10 for me. Pretty great so far.

Story is great, art is great, humor is great! Really like this one! If you're a fan of isekai definitely read this. If you're not a fan of isekai, give it a chance you'll probably still enjoy it.

Alright, over half of the series I read from my untranslated list are from LH. As of this comment, they have 35 ignored series and ~31 series they are working on.

Users who are viewing this thread