Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Fed-Kun's army
The author needs to get with the program, its not the age off weak ass mcs anymore its the age o badass mcs especially in isekai mangas

Fed-Kun's army
@Alncst: Except in this world he IS a badass. He's not only able to grow monsters, he can tame them and cultivate them for food (something they are happy to do, I might add). Everyone else in the world is too scared to even try because...well, monsters! Even the legendary heroes underestimated him and he was even able to create something unique from it which they thought was impossible.

Being a badass doesn't mean being great in a fight (that's a warrior) or able to get laid with any woman (that's a playboy). A real badass uses the skills he's been given with confidence and continues to push on even when the world says it can't be done. This MC is a badass.

cute idea but the pacing is totally wack. hard to follow and not worth the effort to try imo

Not in the pokemon world!

Technically only in the English Dub Pokemon World...

Japan Pokemon World is still Onigiri

___ ___ ___

And yea, I am tired of the Heroes too... so I pretty much just skim through the manga now, like only taking 2~5 seconds to look at a single page and go to next page, just looking mostly at the images as I go by, lol.

The manga is great, if you leave out the heroes and just have MC adventuring and growing Monsters to make great dishes. (Like Toriko)

i saw unagi on the front page and i thought it would be good but its just another trash isekai :(

Fed-Kun's army
I feel cheated... I thought there would be plant monster girls
edit there are monster girls but they're baby's so no

Dex-chan lover
Damn why isn't there a h doujin yet?! I want to see the cover girl get lewded! 😁

Dex-chan lover
@itsdash ikr!, it's really hard, and also the translation seems to be.. quite a bits off a lot of the dialogue/text makes no sense, it doesn't help the pacing and sometimes drawing is not up to par, in fact it feels like there are whole missing pages or stuff out of order

Users who are viewing this thread