Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Power Uploader
I didn't mind when it was just farming but when it became Isekai food wars I dunno I got less into it. It's still good, but my enthusiasm has declined somewhat.

Ada

Thank you so much LHTranslation for two updates at once ?????

Aggregator gang
@derpdederp: I think the "Food Wars" part was specifically tournament-based. That arc is over now. After all "Food Wars" is just a guy who wants to be a master chef among master chefs. This one is just a farmer using his cooking knowledge from our world to help grow monsters and save the world from collapse.

Dex-chan lover
For a weird take on farming and cooking isekai, I have to admit that this one’s kinda nicely plotted out. Feels like most isekai don’t even have a plan for the end game or ending. They just get told by a god to save the world, and just mill around being murderhobos or collecting wives, slaves or not.

Dex-chan lover
It has promise but it’s so bad at the same time. It goes waaaay too fast and the pages are cluttered by too many characters. It had a decent concept but it’s all ruined by the author/artist

Dex-chan lover
So unreasonable... I hope he at least knows of a monster that can cure the illness in the first place, otherwise this is just the emperor pushing his weight around thinking that ordering someone to do something impossible would suddenly make it possible.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky
yeah i hope it is just a mix up because he was too stressed out to explain it properly,
asking too breed a monster to cure a illness with no cure is a dick move if i ever seen one.
but he did say it was incurable so.... yeah......

The pacing of this manga is freaking bonkers. Sometimes big stuff literally happens from one page to another. The concept is fine, so I think the light novel will probably be more my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
uhhh.. didnt you know that MC is the only one who can save the fcking world.. now blackmailing and threatening shite..
if i was that i'll be like.. guess i'll just fcking kill myself in front of you and all of you are going down with me.. literally.. lol
anyway so far so good.. besides the heroes being stackup bitches on high horses.. kek

Aggregator gang
@kuzunagi13: Gotta remember that they're the Heroes and he's just a rogue farmer, in society's eyes. They don't know/believe that cutting down all the trees will kill the world since it's a hero's duty to kill all demons. Hero #2 was already characterized for being less lenient and rigid. What's worse is people tend to get worse as the series develops, so if this guy is bad, wait until we get the Hero who openly opposes and will try to kill all demon trees anyway.

@Christopher Some monsters seem to WANT to be eaten like Jack claims he does. The ones that seem to have developed full personalities don't, like Dora. I think he specifically has an affect on them, too, as Jack's species don't normally evolve like that.

My guess is it's supposed to be something like... people who raise chickens specifically for eggs get attached to them, and won't eat them despite eating them being clearly a normal thing to do.

Course, Dora being self aware kinda makes this whole arc into a kind of... dark dark story.

Users who are viewing this thread