Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at new cover
22332.jpg
I wonder why he didn't insert a popsicle or even his donger? 🤣

Aggregator gang
I want to like the story but every single chapter feels like I'm reading a different Novel. I'm not kidding. A huge time-skip after each one.

It's such a huge mess >.<

Fed-Kun's army
CronosusCZ: A man's dream, in a nutshell: A chance to start a new life with excitement and adventure and being fawned by lovely girls. Most guys would kill for that life.

Double-page supporter
I tried to like it. I really gave it my all. Went in with no prejudice by not reading and spoilers or genre tags. Read through as much as I could.
Fuck this manga. The harem setting is garbage. All harem MC's deserve to get cucked because they're all retarded, and I mean that in the most offensive way. Getting sick of the harem culture that authors default to, it's toxic

Dex-chan lover
I am 9 chapters in and this is possibly the most convoluted shitty mess of a comic I have ever read. Is there a story? I'm not really sure, because if there is, it's extremely shallow and covered in constant time jumps with no plot building. I am honestly lost. And the characters aren't even good.

Group Leader
2 volume so fanservice, até a roupa da loira no volume 1 mudaram, agora é fanservice dela.

I recommend checking out the novel translation. this adaptation jumps around, cuts out major plot points, and redirects the focus. there is still "harem" in the novel, but it's far from the focus, really more of an occasional gag in between actual story points. tomotranslations is handling it if people are interested

Fed-Kun's army
@Beadd: That's how some manga work. It's meant to advertise the light novel over being an alternate reading source. A shame, but this isn't too bad either.

Dex-chan lover
Its been a while seems like it turned to shit this used to be good when all they did was farm and cook. Maybe I’ll check the LN cause it seems they still farm and cook in that place.

@trenslime if you are 9 ch in and can't understand the plot, then i must tell you that you probably have some comprehension problems.

Users who are viewing this thread