Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kid's lunch set for adults

Contributor
When it feels less like Isekai and more like fantasy, you know it's good.

Love this series for the food and believe it or not, many of these dishes are common for the Mexican families daily meals. Though the strawberry drink it's done in the blender, licuado de fresa, can be made with almost any fruit, as long it's not too acid, just put milk, fruit, sugar in the blender until smooth, and it's done.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really hope they explain what happened to the wife at some point. Like they just flash forward a whole year. Why? Wouldn't the most interesting part of all of this have been, you know, that whole year trying to acclimate to this new world and figuring out what happened to Yuu?

I mean his wife shrank and turned into a cat-girl and lost all her memories. She's basically not his wife anymore. This should have been a horrifying incident for both of them.

Group Leader
@LysandersTreason I actually prefer it this way. Instead of dumping all their hardships and troubles all at once, they jump ahead to the point when they've already adapted to the place. Then the story will unravel about all the mysteries as well as some of the important events in the one year gap from when they started.

Double-page supporter
That man really knows the second best way to have a boiled egg. First best being of course deviled. Or egg salad. Whichever wins the coin toss.

Aggregator gang
S H U P P O S H U P P O S H U P P O S H U P P O S H U P P O S H U P P O S H U P P O

Dex-chan lover
drat i'm drooling

why are isekai cooking mangas so good and peaceful dammit i love this

Dex-chan lover
Finally a cooking Isekai that isnt GRORIOUS JAPANESE CUSINE FORDED 1 MIRRION TIMES

Dex-chan lover
so why is cinnamon powder spicy and the sticks are not?

@boag that roast beef looked good. I dunno, I always had to watch toriko while eating a meal otherwise I'd starve. They drew the food to look delectable, but I think a lot of it was Japanese food with continual praising.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is looking to be great, except the translators are translating the vegetables into spanish, and then providing english in tn notes? why?

Fed-Kun's army
オーレ is au lait FYI, not ole. It means the juice was blended with milk.

Users who are viewing this thread