Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - My Home Town

Thank you for having translated until the end this manga :)

Dex-chan lover
That revealing... so his wife is basically bring reborn and her previous self is gone...
what a reveal to end a good story !
10/10

Aaah, that reveal... should have expected what usually happens with vehicle-assisted isekai-ing :( What a sweet ending to such a sweet series, though. Thank you very much for all your hard work finishing up the translation of this series!

Thanks for translating the series, shame the wife actually died and was reincarnated as a cat.

Thank you so much for the trans. Wish you have a happy new year

Thank you for this and the translation team for bringing us this wonderful manga.

Fed-Kun's army
That sudden reveal tho... so they can't never go back anymore. :(

Also another warm manga has ended, thank you very much for bringing the experience of this work to us.
Really really appreciated the work done here.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was as good as you can expect from an Isekai food manga I suppose.
Kind of disappointed that his old wife is basically gone and he got a new beast-kin/demi-human copy of her as a compromise.
Personally, I would have preferred an ending where she remembers her old life or that they were two different people all along and he has to choose one over the other ( or try to get both like a mad lad )

Not to mention they never explained anything about why he was needed in the world. ( a few lines about god wanting to expand the food culture would have been enough )
I'm not a huge fan of open endings as some other people are tho, so others might be happier with it then I am.
And at the end of the day its a slice of life manga... so yeah...

@Hollow7F

I think he forgot the . ( so its 2.5 years)

Group Leader
As far as the 25 years goes, I swear I mentioned that in the QC process... Maybe it wasn't fixed.
I can't reupload the chapter without deleting it though because of the stupid mangadex uploading system and screwing people over with slower internet.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish they explore a bit more but well it's a great end. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread