Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - My Home Town

Dex-chan lover
That was a decent ending, even though I could go for more story unrelated to cooking. Feels weird that the whole story pretty much took place at the train station.

Supporter
That was a bittersweet ending. Thank you for translating this series.

why it must end this soon? i need moar of this.
there's so much unanswered question about the world and the two of them. but man i really glad i read it, and also thanks to all the works. i hope i find another series this heartwarming.

what a bitter sweet ending 😣😣😁🤔 but seems like i smell some second season manga 😂 well just my thoughts

This was unexpectedly bittersweet. I genuinely expected some kind of happier ending, it feels cruel for him to not know about the decision that was made to go there, and him quietly hoping to get his wife back in her original state for the rest of time.

What a shit ending with an even shittier circumstance surrounding his wife just fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Glad to have finally completed this one. I'd forgotten it for a long time, but decided to go through my old bookmarks and find something to read.

That said, while the ending feels nice, it doesn't really answer one of the main plot beats of the story; The MC feels that his wife exists within the FMC, and wanted to bring more of her out, and yet hasn't really accomplished that. It was agonising him, and while WE'VE seen what happened, the MC doesn't remember, so it changes nothing.
So MC is haunted by the absence of his wife, who is also so close-by.

Anyway, cute & comfy series, this aside.

Dex-chan lover
So, nobody's gonna ask about the Train Station Maestro being aware of all of this? Like, how does he know so much? Is he even human (demi-human)? He also lifted a boulder like it's no problem.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys but I want his wife to get her memories back, even though she is near him, she is still his wife but the memories of her with him is still haunting him in a way....

Dex-chan lover
Comfy series, love it. Can't really judge the ending since it's not the 'true' ending.

Users who are viewing this thread