Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten

It's a happy ending, but why do I feel sad? 😥

Thanks for the translations. Really appreciate you bringing this heartwarming series to us.

In MAL there is 29 chapters. I think there are a couple bonus chapter not yet available, or MAL is wrong

@redsling it’s not uncommon for manga adaptations of LN to end rather abruptly, especially ones like this that don’t have larger over arching plots, Isekai Shokudou was the same too.

I’m happy this is finished, but I have mixed feelings about this personally. The way it ends is kind of bittersweet, and I can’t help but feel it’s kind of a cop out with the whole reveal of
Nyaachi/Yuu. Who the actual fuck is the train conductor then? Why did Yuu die when they crossed worlds? Why a cat with two tails? Is she still even Yuu then or not? (The whole lolicon cat girl thing was always stupid as fuck anyway)

Regardless, thank you for the translation team for letting us see the ending.

Not complaining or anything, but can anyone please tell why most of the ingredients are written in Spanish? Is it because in the raw the ingredients are written in Spanish?

its so sweet and refreshing this manga that melts your soul, reading till end its so much enjoyable and had me thinking that it would taste good to make the dishes that has inside. THANK YOU I ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST!!
also the ending was really good and understanding, it has been a while since i enjoyed the ending of a manga as much as the start of the story <3

Dex-chan lover
I part happy with this series. for any new readers, it does well to balance the slice of life elements and the cooking. the prep work isn't long and still retains the charm of comical reactions but also retains the dignity of cooking without undermining the story quality eg. when the artist takes many panels or lots of dialogue bubbles to explain the prep work, but still has enough cooking elements that it does the tag justice! the slice of life episodic elements are well executed and I adore the recurring characters because they're growing along with the characters focused

Really love this mange. Its hard to find a manga whereby it has a good balance of story and slice of life. I personally do not like slice of life that much as there are little to no progress in the story. However this manga was able to strike a very good balance. Really loved it

A nice slice of life cooking isekai to chill and enjoy. Food looks simple, yet homely and tasty enough to make me crave for something. I even appreciate the mangakas for including the recipes of the featured foods at the end of their chapters. A bonus point from me as not many mangakas go out of their way to include that, and I'm sure we know that there are definitely people out there who are curious enough to try out foods featured in other series.

Nothing too special with the story, but that's ok. It's a simple slice of life story about a train conductor and a catgirl
who just wants to provide a respite spot at the station and to satisfy the customer's stomachs. The MC introducing cooking from his original world is this manga's biggest selling point.

If I had to say, I'd say the way the story ended was handled decently well, although the transition between the last two chapters makes it seem kind of sudden and out of nowhere. I wished that its ending was smoothly and slowly transitioned better. Aside from that, its ending still leaves me with some questions and hopes that I wish would've been answered to make it all the more satisfying. But on the other hand, not every story's mysteries has to be answered, or else that'll take away from its "mysterious magic". But at least I wished . Still, it's a decent yet bittersweet ending.

8/10; A really good slice of life cooking isekai series.

Honestly, pretty unsatisfied with that ending. Could've ended great, ended mediocre at best.

Users who are viewing this thread