Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten

oh gosh this manga is so heartwarming....

such a nice breeze of calming food manga~

I've only read the first chapter but can someone spoil me about one thing?

Does Yuu ever regain her memory? I'm not a fan of the MC's wife just basically being replaced like that in the first chapter.

and a quintuple release to finish it off, kudos to the scanlators!!

@Niisama
she doesn’t regain her memory, but it’s understandable why.
nyaachi is a reincarnation of yuu so they have the same feelings and personality.

It stuck the landing well enough. I'll miss it, but I'm glad it didn't stay too long and grow stale.

Lol, that author notes was a blast to read. Sad to see a story end but it got to end somehow.

@Nubmer Even knowing that, it still feels kinda weird. I guess I'll continue reading. Maybe I'll just get over it then.

Its a bit sad the wheat plot didnt keep going. The idea that the conductor would revitalize a entirely extinct foodsubstance with his knowledge was kinda novel.

Fed-Kun's army
did this get axed? this was super rushed and explains almost nothing? and there's so many plot threads that go nowhere.

Kind of a sad ending honestly, Takumi is clearly troubled by the missing memories of his wife and now that she's reincarnated she's basically a child... he has my sympathies honestly, he may enjoy his life now but it's clear he dearly misses his old life and his wife.

I'd be more happy if the ending was a timeskip or something to in the future, Nyacchi somehow regaining her memories and the two of them settling down in this new world as proper husband and wife. The ending we got instead is kind of like a shrug, like 'oh well she's a child and you're shit out of luck Takumi' and that's it, he's just stuck there cooking, revitalizing their food culture and it all cost him was a happy life with his beautiful wife. He really did get shafted, and for an isekai that's kind of a marvel in it's own ways, the dude got brought over to a different world because of a train crash and the most he got out of the deal was... his wife losing her memories and becoming a child...

That's crap luck.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hardwork, scanlators!

Despite with the unsatisfied ending and unanswered question, I'm glad that Takumi could remain happy with his wife in their new so-called-home.

Damn that is sad. Also reminded me of the Angel Beats scene.
Wife died in other world, soul transferred to cat, and she basically a child? Atleast give a time skip or something, let her remember :(
I want more of them both. It is cute. Ending seemed rushed. Was it axed? How about the novel?

Group Leader
@Dzrian The novel is still ongoing as far as I'm aware but I don't think it's been translated very far.

thank you for translating the manga
a wonderful manga,
and a wonderful translation
10/10 would read this manga again
(though i am kinda sad, that the manga ended)

Users who are viewing this thread