Isekai Ekisha no Kissaten

Fed-Kun's army
Donations have always been fine. To get monetary support from something you are passionate about has never been a problem be it a hobby on Twitch or a scanlation team. However, making donations a #1 goal is something I personally look down upon.

Regarding the content of LHT, I don’t think we really need to say much to your staff directly when the majority of the works are poorly QCed. I am not even sure if this Hoang Tung guy even know enough English to proofread or QC; I feel like he only does because he is the leader/original founder since the early days of LHT.

Basically what you have on your hands are projects that are carelessly looked over. My pet peeves are groups like LHT who pick up many series only to half-ass them for whatever reason, be it for “donations” or attention. It has always been a trend in LHT from day 1 and haven’t change much since. Compare yourself to other isekai scanlation groups and you’ll notice that LHT average consistency is always far below average. Kinda begs the question why you guys are in such a rush to push out so many manga (one would think that slowing down and spend more time on each release would be the better choice, but maybe it isn’t the obvious choice here I guess). Fortunately or unfortunately, majority of readers don’t seem to care much about that, so that’s how they’re digging themselves a place.

@jichanbachan don’t worry, I mean ironic as a whole. I know quite a few titles LHT sniped off of other people purely because they see a chance to strike xD I was actually surprised to find out you guys asked croxx for permission; that’s how bad the name LHT is a while back. At least they aren’t openly shit like they used to be.

to come back on the story, for now its pretty well drawed and all, but i find it a little boring :( will come back after some couple of chapters again to see.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Sort of a review.

This is a literal 'Food story'. By that, I mean all food and almost no/little story. It is 'fun' to read maybe before/during meals. It is closer Izakaya Nobu / Ajikko where it is 'new recipes' every chapter/arc, for business/no real good reason as opposed to Shokugeki/Ryouriban/Nobunaga where characters actually get somewhere in their own way. Also, isekai means nothing when its pretty much just a different era with nekomimi. This one may change in the future though.

Avoid if you are looking for actual romance (main character is already married, my definition of romance ends there) , plot, 'plot', possibly isekai.

Read if you are looking for a way to waste time, slice of life lightheartedness, food.

Honestly, I don't even know why I typed this. No one that is not already reading this story is going to read this anyway.

@RhoninFire @Stan-Miller No offense to LHT, but I wouldn't back down to them for several reasons: They're always poorly tolerable quality and try taking on dozens of titles at once leading to inconsistent release timing or even dropping series. They're also borderline on the sketchy actors front, as they beg for donations and talk about paying translators to work for them. They've also pushed stuff like early access via patreon, etc. This all lends credence to them being more in it for the money than as a hobby and love for the series. They're one step above Manga$tream in my eyes. Especially since the vast majority of isekai series are serialized for free online so they have no real costs.

Dex-chan lover
I know that she's his wife but the feeling i get from these chapters are more like father and daughter, because of his doubt in the first chapter even though a year has past already since then

Dex-chan lover
So, is the guy's wife back in their original timeline/dimension/whatever with a catboy version of the main?

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter
Catgirl and yeah, she's the wife that got turned for some reason. I don't really get why the author opted for that when a married couple is a novel idea for the genre it's in.

@Tamed if I were to take a guess, I'd say that this might be done for the sake of a future plot. Say, there's a woman in that world that looks exactly like his wife. The plot could go on from there. When Sophia's silhouette was shown in the last chapter, I honestly thought she'd be that woman.

Of course, this is all just guesswork. It's entirely possible that the author did so simply because he/she likes cats.

Dex-chan lover
@Truerror sounds arbitrary if you ask me. It's going to be in poor taste letting what looks like a child believe she's his wife when he flakes the moment he sees a similar face as the original's. Having both as adults sounds better as they meet people in their restaurant and the story builds the world through the people like this. Even a possibility of raising a child in that world becomes an option as they'd slide in to the world that's fully built near the end.

Dex-chan lover
So how come in some of the chapters we see pages that have the translations just slapped on top of the original text? Looks really, really bad.

Double-page supporter
It’s hard to say it was good or bad. I felt sad for him at first but he’s a bit too beta!
Though I like how he holds his ground at least... but he really needs more ability. You’d think he’s smarter then them? I can’t really tell

Users who are viewing this thread