Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

Contributor
I find this to be extremely comfy and funny.
Can't believe it's from Skill Taker author.

Contributor
@depzdai look on mangaupdate for ARTIST works - its almost ALL hentai with HUGE influence of lolicon theme)

Thank you ShittyKoreanTranslators for releasing the old chapters uncensored! You are definitely not shitty..

I found this to be surprisingly boring. I like all the particular elements, they are just badly put together as an uninteresting story.

Contributor
I'm surprised there are still people who haven't figured out that this is obviously a parody of the standard isekai story and its usual tropes. Whether or not it is a well written parody is another question. . .

Well, Now this got into those kind of rapes doujins that everyone knows.

Fed-Kun's army
Flashback summary:
Elf: "I'm bored. This life sucks."
<Orcs invade and capture Elves>
Random Elf to Orc: "W-what are you going to do...?"
Orc: "Elfs sell for a lot, we'll take her to a rich trader for good cash."
Elf: (Comes out of hiding) "Take me with you!!"
There. That's what happened.

Dex-chan lover
monkey123 Well, the gags aren't so bad... But everything else is. Chapters are way too short, story makes no sense(if you could even call that a story), generic OP character, censorship and many more complains.

Dex-chan lover
Description: The life of two slaves with their timid hero level master. Don't let the title fool you, this is not an Isekai series as the protagonists are the two slave girls, In other words he is not the protag.
People should really learn to read descriptions before they start bitching.

Aggregator gang
@TetraSky Yes, the chapters are too short, but otherwise this is a gag manga, a parody, and very obvious about it. I don't understand why you expected a story here? Even the MC's OP'ness and cowardice is just parodying other actually generic isekai works.

For what this is, it's damn near perfect (this is coming from someone who read a fuck-ton of isekai novels and manga).

It really doesn't deserve this low a score.

Users who are viewing this thread